Chapter 44 - Mrs Kim's anger

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Start talking already Tae!" Yoongi shouted at Taehyung...making everyone flinched " Fine Fine " Taehyung said and looked at Jeonsuk " Father in law" He said smiling sheepishly...Jeonsuk looked at him rising his one eye brow.

" When did I became your father in law?" He asked while a smirk visible on his face " When I first met Jungkook....okay let me explain first " he said and glance at Rose and then at Jungkook who was already waiting for him to say something.

Flashback....

When Namjoon called Taehyung, Jungkook was behind him whining because he wanted to go home..Taehyung told him to go out and he will talk to him later, Jungkook went out " Taehyung, Rose know where you are and we think she is coming there " Namjoon said and waited for Taehyung's answer who was already thinking.

" How are you so sure that she will come here?" Taehyung asked angry " Yesterday, Jisoo was working late in the office" Namjoon paused for a little " She heard some noise coming from your office " Namjoon stoppped talking, Taehyung was feeling really angry but he stayed silent.

" Jisoo went there to look who it was but he heard Rose voice...she was saying that she is coming after you ? Namjoon said bitting his lips nervously...taehyung sighed " if she try to hurt my bunny, I won't spare her this time " She said cleanching his hand in a fist .

" Yoongi and Hoseok are also coming there....and there is a plan " Taehyung frowns" see Rose left with his car and it will take her almost 9 hours to reach there because of snow " Namjoon said and explaned him the whole plan.

Taehyung smirked " it's like killing two birds with one stone...good plan hyung " according to the plan Taehyung old Jungkook to get ready...While Jungkook went to get ready Taehyung immediately opened the room's window for Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin was also coming with them...He waer a bullet proof shirt under his other shirt....While Jungkook and Taehyung went out...Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi entered into the house through the room's window because Taehyung already message him that he opened the window for them.

Yoongi for their two younger's safety..he put the gun with fake bullets on the table...they hide a mini camera behind the books " Now we have to leave the door open for her " Hoseok said.

Rose entered into the house and saw the gun on the table, she smirked and grabbed it from the table...after a little while Jungkook and Taehyung came back and saw the car...Taehyung smirked " it's working " he thought to himself.

As the plan everything went like that Rose confessing her crimes and tries to kill Jungkook...Jungkook confessing that he love him and want spend his life with him...all of this was recorded in the camera.

Present....

" Everything went like plan...Rose is now going to jail and you confessed that you love me " Taehyung said and winked at Jungkook...He expected Jungkook will kiss him...
But he did .

With his palm " What was that for ?" Taehyung asked whining " I was so scared I thought I lost you....I will kill with my own hands now " He said and once again slap him, but softly...

Jeonsuk cleared his throats to get their attention which he successfully got " Your plan was....nice " Jeonsuk said most likely asked " but boy I'm your father in law....means your Father in plans " everyone wide their eyes, except Jongsuk.

Is uncle not angry with Taehyung.?
He said he is Tae's Father in law ?
Don't he want kook to marry Jongsuk?
Why is Jongsuk so clam?

Everyone were thinking the same thing " All of this happened because I planned something...but because of you he got failed " Jeonsuk said and playfully threw the pillow at him " What did I do? " He asked confused with a pout...which made Jungkook think that he looks so cute.

" You kidnapped my son from his wedding...will your and his wedding " He said...now All were more confused " I mean not exactly at that day but.....yeah something like that..." he said and looked at everyone" LET ME JUST EXPLAIN !" He shouted when he saw everyone blinking their eyes in confusion.

" wait for us!!" Mrs Kim shouted...while Mr.Kim behind him looking really sleepy " Mom " Taehyung stood up " Mother in law " Jungkook behind him " Oh my baby " Mrs Kim ran towards them...Taehyung smiled and thought his mother will hug him...
But sorry Taehyung .

Mrs Kim hugged Jungkook tightly, and Jungkook hugged her back.." Seriously am I even his son ?" Taehyung thought to himself and looked down...Mr Kim sat beside Jeonsuk " Sorry, my wife is quite loud " Mr Kim said smiling sheepishly " Just like Jin " Namjoon said who also came with with and was standing behind them.

" No doubt " Jimin mumbled...Mrs Kim looked at Rose who was opening her eyes slowly " Oh see who is awake you all " She said loudly so everyone can here her " A witch " She said... Everyone looked at her shocked, She was looking like a whole different person.

She went to her and harshly grabbed her hairs making her whimpers " You tried to kill my baby so many times but I ignored that because I thought maybe you will realize your feelings but I was so wrong that I regret ignoring your actions " She said and slapped her.

Jungkook was about to go and stop her but Taehyung hold his waist tightly " Let me go Tae...She is hurting her " Jungkook said worried, Taehyung sighed and looked at him " Are you serious Kookie...She hired you so much and one hour ago tried to kill you " Taehyung said and caress his cheeks.

" I know I know...but Eomma is not like her...and we are no one to punish her...the law will do that " Jungkook said , Taehyung sighed " Why are you so nice Jungkook....sometimes I hate that " Taehyung said and smiled...he turn around and looked at Mrs Kim who was about slap her once again.

" Mom.. don't touch her with your sweet hands " Mrs Kim stopped and looked at Taehyung with ' what the fork Taehyung ' look " okay I will...but wanted to tell you again....Nancy was after you because this girl " Mrs Kim said and sat on the couch.

" Well...I don't care about Nancy anymore " Taehyung said and sat beside his bunny " Good...or else I will unman you if you talk about her " Jungkook mumbled which Taehyung heard and chuckled " All of you...you have your partner with you at least think about me and Uncle " Jongsuk said pointing at himself and Jeonsuk.

Jeonsuk looked at Jongsuk who smiled at him sheepishly " if everyone are here I'm now explaining " Jeonsuk said , Everyone nodded " And please put the tape on her mouth "....

________________
Chapter 44

Any thoughts?

Thanks for Reading 🙂

Only two more parts left 😃

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰