Peaceful Death(Younger Brother!GiyuXBlind!Sick!Older Sister!Reader)

I rested my eyes, when I heard footsteps approaching my room. I looked towards the door, and heard my younger brother's familiar breathing. Yes, I had increased hearing. I softly smiled up at him from where I was lying down, and sensed him sit next to me, and felt him lift my head up.

"Here, I made you some soup. Eat some, ok?", he said, while holding the bowl up to my mouth.

I sipped some of the soul and smiled at him.

"It's delicious, Giyu. Thank you for caring for me. I-I feel like such a burden. It should be the other way around. I should be the one taking care of you. Your my little brother, I shouldn't be your responsibility.", I said, looking down.

Giyu sighed and hugged me, and gripped my shoulders.

"You are not a burden to me. I don't care that your my older sister. Younger siblings need to take care of their older siblings too. Ok?", he said, looking at me with a softened look in comparison to his usual straight face.

He hugged me, then let me lie down again, and dimmed the oil lamp, and left, saying goodnight.

(3rd person P.O.V)

That night, something awful happened.

As you were sleeping, a demon came, not even an upper Moon or lower Moon. Just a regular demon.

It saw you sleeping and walked forward, slowly and stealthily, before standing above your sleeping form. You woke up and sensed a demon near you. Your eyes widened, but before you could scream, it slashed your throat, immediately silencing you.

It then began to take bites of you, before Giyu ran in holding his sword, and sliced the demon's head off. He looked down at your now dead form and fell to his knees, holding onto you, while crying.

He yelled loudly, angry at himself.

'Why? Why? Why?', he asked himself.

'Why her?! I'm the one that's fighting those monsters! She has nothing to do with them!! I was the one that was supposed to die before her. She was the one that was going to live a long life, and die a peaceful death. Why, why, WHY?!'