Love(Older sister!MitsuriXYounger Sister!Reader)

(C/n) = crush name

(3rd P.O.V)

Mitsuri wandered around, looking for her younger sister, before finally spotting her, talking to a flustered Demon Slayer boy, who was scratching the back of his head. She hid behind a tree and listened in on them.

"Err, (Y/N)? I wanted to confess something to you. Ireallylikeyou!", the boy said, talking fast at the end.

The younger Kanroji was blushing, but finally spoke.

"Oh! I'm so happy, I like you a lot too, (C/n)!",she said, grasping his hands in hers.

(Mitsuri's P.O.V)

I can't believe it! My little sister found love! Oh! She's growing up so fast.

I glanced back to them and saw they were hugging, then they pulled away and walked towards the forest. I followed as quietly as I could, and hid behind trees, being stealthy. They sat next to each other in front of a pond, and just talked. I sighed to myself, smiling, before walking back home.

(2 hours later)

I began to cook dinner when I heard footsteps, which made me look to see who it is. It was (Y/N).

"Hello! Welcome back! Where were you?", I asked.

She told me she was just on a walk, but I knew better and I gave a knowing smile, before going back to cooking.

After we ate, she went to her room, and I went to mine. I was falling asleep when I heard footsteps leaving the house, so I got up and walked towards the front door, and glanced out, where I saw (Y/N) walking with (c/n).

They walked under the cherry blossom tree that was planted near our house, and to my surprise, they kissed! After a few seconds, they pulled away, looking flustered and blushing, but smiling.

I had to suppress a squeal, and turned around walking to my room, and sleeping. The next morning, I got dressed and went to the forest near my home, and sat on a bench, eating some sakura mochi I had made, when I heard something behind me.

I turned my head and saw Obanai, holding a flower, and standing with a blush behind me. I stood up and faced him fully, and smiled at him. "Oh! Obanai! Would you like to join me? I made sakura mochi.", I said, my smile never fading.

He was silent, but walked over to me, and stuck his hand out, holding the flower out to me. I blushed and took it, smiling at him shyly. We sat down next to each other, then he turned and faced me.

(Obanai P.O.V)

I stared at her, taking in her features.

Beautiful green eyes, a cute blush, pretty pink and green hair put in braids. I couldn't help myself, and cupped her face, a light blush coating my cheeks, as I leaned forward, using one hand to pull my bandages down, and kissed her. Her eyes widened, but I felt her kiss back, then we pulled away. She was blushing as was I, and I finally faced her again.

"Mitsuri, I have loved you ever since I first saw you. I hope you return these feelings.", I said, still cupping her face.

She blushed but nodded.

"I-i love you too Iguro. Ever since I met you.", she replied, smiling.

We walked to her home, and sat at the table chatting with one another, when I heard footsteps come in. I looked and saw (Y/N) Kanroji and (c/n) walk inside, only to freeze in place when they saw us.

"Oh! Obanai! Mitsuri! I didn't know you were here. Well, since you're here, you might as well meet him. (C/n), come on, come meet my older sister!", she exclaimed, pulling on his hand.

They walked to us and stopped in front of Mitsuri. "Sis, this is (c/n), we're together now! And I love him very much!", the younger Kanroji said, beaming.

(C/n) said the same, and Mitsuri simply hugged both of them.

(Reader P.O.V)

I felt instant relief when my sister hugged me, and I let out a sigh of relief. She pulled away and smiled shyly.

"(Y/N), I also have something to tell you. Me and Iguro are together!", my older sister exclaimed, hugging Obanai-san's arm.

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!", I exclaimed, clasping my hands together.

We all sat at the table and talked with each other, eating sakura mochi for the rest of the day