Chapter 5 - Speed dating

"CHARLIE LET ME GO!" You dig your claws into the wooden floors as Charlie drags you out by the legs.

"Come on, N/n!" Growling you dig your claws deeper into the floors as it splinters and breaks.

"What's going on here?" Charlie turns to the Radio demon who looked quite amused.

"She's dragging me to hell!"

"You're already in hell, darling," rolling your eyes you punch into the wood and take out throwing knives you hid in there. Throwing them behind you they hit the wall behind Charlie, pinning her there. Dashing to the bathroom you lock the door and sigh, leaning back against the bathtub.

"Y/n!"

"You can't make me, Charlie!" You hear her groan from the other side.

"But I can," you hear Alastors voice from behind you. Before you could scream Alastor grabs you by the waist and you both pop up next to Charlie.

"Mother f-"

"Ha ha... such foul words should not come from such a lovely lady," frowning you quickly jump back into bed.

"Come on! Get dressed, Y/n, please..." you peak your eyes over the covers to see Charlie with teary eyes.

"Ughhhh... damn you," walking to your closet you pick out a plaid skirt and sweater that cropped at the waist. "Get out," the two quickly walk out as you change into your outfit and try to open the bathroom only to realise it was locked. "Alastor! Can you unlock the bathroom?" A red static fills the locks and the door swings open. Walking into the bathroom you brush through your hair and place on some makeup. Sighing you look out the window and contemplate jumping out. "It would be so easy to just jump and escape..."

"Not if I have anything to say about it, My dear," jumping at the Radio hosts voice you spin to face him.

"God dammit, Al, how many times do I have to tell you not to pop up like a fucking magician!" You push past the demon who grins.

"No one has ever called me Al... I like it! Indeedy, I do," A small smile plays on your lips as you open the door.

"Finally! Let's go,"

~~~

Swirling the juice in your glass you continue to hum every so often at the boring egotistical story the current demon was talking about. Thankfully the bell rings and the man gets up and leaves after giving you his number, you quickly scrap the number and huff.

"Not enjoying it?" You look up to your next date. The Radio Demon himself.

"Obviously not, how are yours going?"

"Everyone is incredibly terrified of me, I love it," grinning you take a sip of your juice. "I'm actually not sure how these things work..."

"Well, we get 8 minutes to talk, the bell rings and you move onto your next date,"

"I have thankfully been doing it right then, albeit there wasn't much talking," chuckling you smile up at the demon.

"Well, tell me about yourself, Mr Radio Demon," leaning back in your chair he quirks a brow and nods

"I grew up in louisiana, New Orleans to be exact, I was a successful radio host and it was incredibly easy to lure fans to kill them and rip them limb from limb," he closes his grasps as weird symbols float around him before clearing his throat. "But enough about me, tell me about yourself, darling," Blushing you nod.

"Well, I used to work with a few sketchy people in this bar, got a load of money though... grew up in (hometown) and I am the biggest fan girl you will ever meet,"

"No killing?" Shaking your head, he smiles. "Innocent,"

"I wound up in hell, exactly who here is innocent?" You lean on your hand and gesture to the rowdy dates going on.

"Touché," his grin grows. "So you're a fan girl? I've had a few run in with those types,"

"You mean they had the misfortune of having a run in with you?" He shrugs and leans back.

"I wouldn't call it misfortune..."

"Mhm, because dying in the hands of a serial killer isn't the worst way to die," you hold back a smirk as he puts on his pretend shocked face.

"Your sarcasm hurts me, Y/n,"

"Your face hurts me," you counter making him roll his eyes before grinning and leaning on both his fists.

"I can find other ways to hurt you," stumbling over your words the bell rings. "This has been a lovely chat, sweetheart," Al takes your hand and places a soft kiss on it.

~~~

Walking towards the elevator Angel speaks. "Find any decent demons?" Angel places his lower arm on your shoulders. You subtly shift your gaze to Alastor who was minding his own business.

"Uhm... yeah," You see Alastors eyes land on you making you look away quickly.

"Do tell..." you shake your head at Angel who frowns. "You can't just say you found someone and not tell me about him!"

"I can and I will," walking to the elevator Angel scowls and pokes and prods at your body trying to get you to give up. "That's not going to work,"

"Yes it will," as the elevator ascends you walk out into the hall and to your room. "Come on!"

"Bye!" Shutting the door you chuckle and smile to yourself just before flopping on your bed.

~~~

A D O R A B L E 🥺

A D O R A B L E 🥺

- Anna ❤️