Chapter 27 - What the-

Waking up no more than a few hours after you went to bed you shiver at the contrasting temperature. From the warmth of your sleeping bag to literal morning ice. Unzipping your tent you trudge out to the unlit campfire, sighing you look around for matches to no avail.

"Magic voodoo would be cool," you pretend to shoot fire out your palms like Al did only to yelp and fall back when the campfire ignited. "What the flip flop?!" You whisper shout to yourself, clicking your fingers your shadow appears next to you. "So that happened,"

"Cool!" You sit in front of the fire and warm up. "You're awfully calm about being able to do that..."

"I'm actually screaming on the inside," you say casually. Rummaging through the food bag you take out a bag of marshmallows only for a Niffty to snatch them away. "Where the heck did you come from?!"

"Niffty is everywhere," she stuffs the sugar clouds back in the bag before scurrying off.

"Ok I don't know if her referring herself in third person is creepy or her appearing from no where..." leaning against the log Charlie had found you stare at the fire.

"Morning!"

"Speak of the devils daughter..." you smile up at Charlie who looked fresh as can be. "How do you always look like you just left the salon?" She shrugs and sits down across from you.

"Morning guys," Vaggie soon exits her and Charlie's tent. Walking to Husks tent you shake it a little.

"Husk," you hear a groan and snicker. "Dad, help!" Stumbling out the tent comes Husker with his claws at a ready.

"Y/n?!" You burst into laughter and pat him on the shoulder.

"Morning," he frowns making you smile. "Good to know your dad instincts are impeccable," he crawls back into his tent as you move onto Angels pink and glamorous tent. "Angel, sweetie," you unzip the tent and peer in to see Angel cuddling a teddy bear with his eye mask that says 'daddy' over his eyes. "Oh my god free drugs!"

"Drugs?!" Angel shoots upright and looks around with his eye mask still on. "Hey!" He lifts up the mask to see you grinning. "I hate you,"

"You love me," he rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep. "Come on, get up," he grumbles making you sigh and drag him out.

"Oh! Harder mommy!" You physically gag making him snicker.

"Please never call me mommy, for the love of god,"

"Sure thing, daddy," you stutter over your words before sighing.

"Surprisingly not as bad," you let Angel crawl back into his tent, coming out soon fully dressed and ready. "That was inhumanly quick, but to be fair no one here is exactly human,"

"Where is Alastor?" You point to his tent as Charlie quirks a brow. "Then who lit the fire?" You shadow snickers from the side and points at you. "Y/n?"

"I'm just a box full of surprises!" You chuckle nervously.

"That's so cool! Show me!" Charlie runs to you and waits impatiently.

"Ok, I've only found out this morning so I'm going to try..." opening your palms nothing happens. "Ok maybe I need to..." extending your hand to the fire you imagine fire spewing out. Nothing. You click your fingers a few times only for nothing to happen. "Yes, thank you for working against me today, universe," sighing your drop your hands to the side only for your right hand to ignite.

"Holy-" Charlie stares at you in awe as you flail your hands back and forth to get rid of the flame.

"Charlie?! A little help?!" She snaps out her awe and takes a bottle of water, dumping it on your hands, you sigh. "Thanks,"

"Did it hurt?" You shake your head before drying off your hand.

"What the fuck?..." Angel stares at the sight before shrugging and eating his breakfast. "Who has the guts to wake up the almighty Strawberry pimp?" You snicker before walking to Alastors tent and shaking it.

"Al, wake up," hearing no sound from the other side you carefully unzip the tent before peering in to see a large living room. "What the fuck?" Walking in you look around. "What type of Harry Potter bull is this?" Walking around you find a kitchen with a sink, stove and fridge to say the basics. Standing a bit shocked you spin around to take in the giant cabin. Seeing curtains blocking off a part of the cabin you slowly pull it back and see Alastor sleeping peacefully. Rubbing your hands together you jump on the bed making him sit upright, his microphone now in hand. "Morning, red,"

"Y/n? My dear, what are you doing in here?"

"Well I was just going to wake you up but instead I stumble across a god damn cabin!" He chuckles and gets off the bed as you plop down.

"It's quite a wonderful trick, isn't it?" You nod before walking into the kitchen with him, he brews a cup of coffee for you and himself.

"Thanks," you sip at the drink as walks with his drink to bedroom, you following soon. Sitting in silence he soon finished his coffee and walked to the bathroom. You hear a shower turn on and blush before being distracted by the chatter outside.

"Y/n! Where are you?" Snickering you turn on the antique radio on the small shelf and listen to the channel it was on. As tunes played you hummed along and continued to drink your coffee. Soon the bathroom door unlocks, out of instinct you turn around only to blush crimson at the sight. Alastor had a towel wrapped around his waist, his slightly wet hair in his face, which he quickly moves away. Your eyes lingered over his well defined chest but stop when you see scars.

"Oh, sorry my dear, didn't know you would be in here," gulping, you stutter out an apology, walking out quickly. Downing the rest of your coffee you feel your throat burn.

"What the fuck?!" You smack your forehead before walking into the kitchen and pouring more coffee. "Too early... too early... too-"

"Too early for what?" You spin around and face a full dressed Alastor.

"It's just to early!" You chuckle nervously, drinking the coffee. "Very tired," he nods in understanding with a smirk. "I should probably change out my pjs... see ya soon," quickly walking out the tent with the coffee in hand everyone quirks a brow.

"There you are! Where did you get that coffee?"

"Uh..." Angel gives a smirk as Husk gives a low growl.

"Magic trick, Niffty my darling," Alastor conjures up a mug of coffee for himself.

"Cool beans," Charlie gets back to her breakfast as you walk to your tent and crawl in. Quickly changing clothes you tie up your hair and crawl back out. Sitting by the fire you felt the need of heat decrease as the temperature rises with the pentagram.

~~~

I'm just here to say

I'm just here to say... hi... how are you?

I- I also will be posting two chapters a day cuz I've finished writing this story lmao-

- Anna ❤️