Chapter 20 - Modern style

"Charlie! I'm going out for a few hours! I'll be back!" The demon belle walks into the lobby with a tilted head. "I'm going shopping for you guys,"

"For us?" She walks closer to you as you nod.

"Well, considering you guys aren't as modern enough I have a bit of time and money to spend... so I'm giving you guys 2020 makeovers!" Charlie squeals.

"Go!" She jumps in the air. "I'm so excited!" You wave the hell born goodbye and head out the door to the stores.

~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" Charlie stumbles into the room and squeals when she sees the bags. "You're gonna love this," placing down the many bags eventually each inhabitant of the hotel enters the lobby.

"What's this, babes?" Angel peers into a bag which you quickly snatch away.

"Outfits for you all!" Everyone gave uncertain glances to each other. "Oh you'll be fine, considering you all died many years before the peak of fashion I've decided that you all need modern makeovers!" Niffty squeals and scuttled over.

"I'm excited!" You smile and hand her a small shopping bag with her clothes.

"Angel," the spider grins and takes a gold and red bag from you. "Charlie," you give the princess a bag with flower print on it. "Vaggie," you give her a bag with paint splotches. "Husker," you hand him a bag and skateboard. "And finally, Al," you hand him a stripped bag which he looks at suspiciously. "Alrighty! Go change, I need to see this," you push them to the lobby bathrooms and wait patiently on the couch.

~~~

"This is co cute!" You turn around to see Vaggie and Charlie exit the bathrooms. Charlie had on a knee length green skirt and knitted white button up sweater, Mary Janes and white frilly socks. Vaggie wore denim shorts and yellow turtle neck with a beret and high tops.

"Oh you guys look amazing!" Soon niffty ran in with a happy face, she had on a pastel Lolita dress and black kitten heels. "Aww, niffty! I didn't know you could get anymore adorable!"

"I love this!" She spins around in her dress and fixes the bow she had on her head.

"I hate this," Husk grumbles as he exits the men's bathroom with Angel. Husk had a white graphic T shirt and cuffed jeans, along with a pair of vans and a beanie.

"I think you look hot," Angel purrs, adjusting his red tinted glasses. The spider had a white cropped tank top and pink and grey camouflage bottoms with combat boots.

"Where is Al?"

"Right here," The Radio demon came out the bathroom adjusting the black graphic shirt over the black and red long sleeved stripped shirt. He had a pair of ripped jeans and vans, he held out some chains which he looked at confused. "What are these for?" He looks to you for help but instead you stood a little shocked at how good he looked. "Y/n?" He says with a smirk.

"Huh?" He holds up the chains making you blush. "Right," taking the chains you attach them to his belt and put one of the chains on his neck. Bending down you cuff his jeans on both sides making him blush. "Aight, all set!" Standing back you grin at the group. "Welcome to 2020," you take out a new phone and pass it to Al who catches it.

"What's this?"

"A phone, you're going to need one," he holds the phone like a dirty napkin and pokes at the shut off screen. "Old man," he gives a playful glare at you.

"Why are we all different styles?"

"Well, in 2020 everyone had different styles, Charlie is cottagecore, Vaggie is Artsy, Niffty is Lolita, Angel is Insta baddie, Husk is Skater boy and Al is E boy,"

"What are you?"

"I like to think I'm Alt," you gesture to your plaid skirt and graphic shirt.

"We look great!" Charlie hugs everyone together nearly squishing the life out of you. "How do we act like people from 2020?"

"You all have different aesthetics but one thing is tik tok... some parts of the platform are gross but some are actually decent," you take out your phone and go to Hells version of tik tok. Hell tok. (Arent I great with names?)

"The fuck is this?" You swipe through hell tok and show a tik tok for each aesthetic. "Now that's cool!" Angel quickly downloaded the app as did everyone but Alastor.

"Not into it?" You sit beside the demon who shakes his head.

"I'd rather keep up my reputation," you give an understanding nod as he takes out the phone.

"Still confused?"

"Utterly," you give a soft laugh and turn on the phone for the demon, showing him the basics he started to get the hang of it. "Not as bad as I thought it would be,"

"See?" You look up at Al and notice his shirt was a little off. "Hold on," you get him to face you, fiddling with the collar of the shirt you also fix the chains that was hiding under the shirt. Alastor seems to blush when your warmhands touch his skin but he keeps his calm. "You don't make a bad e boy,"

"Thank you, darling," you ruffle his hair slightly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to give you curtains," he goes to speak but you quickly add what you mean. "Curtains as in the hairstyle, dummy,"propping yourself up on your knees to get a better height you fiddle with his hair. "There!" You sit back before bursting into laughter.

"What? Does it look bad?" He gave a worried smile.

"Kinda... I like you with your normal hairstyle," pushing his hair to the side and to it's normal style you spin the ends of his tuffs of hair making him as crimson as his eyes. "Fluffy boy,"

"They are adorable," Charlie squeals quietly next to Vaggie who grins.

"He seems less insane like this," Charlie playfully punches her girlfriends arm. They watch as you quickly run to a small bag and take out rings. You take his hands and place the rings strategically on his fingers.

"Perfect," you smile up at the demon who grinned down at you. You held his hand lightly, still fiddling with the rings to see what looked best. "True e boy material,"

"Why, thank you," taking both his hands you make him stand up. "What now?"

"Do your best E-boy pose," he quirks a brow. "Hands in pockets and lean back slightly," he nods and does just that. Without you having to tell him he gives a smirk and moves his hair away from his face. A dark blush creeps up your cheeks.

"Are you alright, my dear? You're awfully red," he leans forward to you and rests the back of his hand on your cheek.

"Yup! Peachy! Perfect!" Looking around you hear him chuckle and lean back and nod. "God isn't it a warm day in hell? I think I need to cool down," taking your phone you walk into the kitchen and sit in the freezer as everyone snickered.

"You're as red as his eyes!" Your shadow grins making you flip it off.

"Can demons freeze to death? Let's test that theory," you sit down on the freezing cold floor as your shadow snorted and projected by your side.

"At least now that blush is going away," rolling your eyes you take the bag of frozen berries and pop one in your mouth.

~~~

Teehee bitches

Teehee bitches

- Anna ❤️