Trip to Brooklyn

Another update is here.
*Drum rolls*

I decided to treat y'all.

CHAPTER 20.
Zack's POV.

I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.     

∞∞∞

The fact that we allow our feeling to hurt us is so fucked up. Timing is something that we can't seem to get right with our relationships no matter how hard we try. So the only thing I can say is, I'm saved from both the girls because I now know they were not for me. Telling Sarah felt so better than keeping it to me.

I hope tomorrow is a better day with that I sleep. Out like a light. Morning came by quick or at least I woke up early. Dressing up nicely I walked out of my home after kissing my mother a quick bye. I was kinda early because I woke up early so yeah. I am rambling I know.

I parked outside her home, patiently waiting for her to come outside since I messaged her on the way. I was calmly waiting for her even when it was past 11 am. Girls and their dressing time, I sighed.

12 minutes later she walked out of the home with a small backpack. Of course, she carries a small bag everywhere.

"Hey there!" She beamed her smile and waved frantically while I grunted in response.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She narrowed her eyes. Cute. Focus Zack.

"Certainly not. You're 12 minutes late, you twat!" I huffed and in return, she pulled my cheeks. Knowing her she probably overslept.

"If you start yelling now, you'll probably be late for another half an hour because you never stop. So let's get going and you can yell all along the way." She grinned and I hated to admit that she was right. We had to get there by 12. So I walked toward the driver's seat while she was already in the passenger seat.

As I roared the engine back to the life she threw her bag in the backseat before giving me my favourite fruit juice and I grinned at her. She surely knows how to melt me. I grinned at her and our radio was bursting in full volume and she danced out her heart. She wore a loosely hung top and shorts that covered till her mid-thigh. They weren't extra short and She looked beautiful with her high ponytail and no makeup. She looked beautiful. She danced liked crazy making me roll my eyes and laugh together and sang in a horrible voice for the sake of fun.

"Zackkk I wanna pee." She pouted like a baby.

15 minutes in the car and she had to pee. I sighed.

Dramatic? Yes.

That's what you get for being with this silly girl.

"There's a gas station 10 minutes away, we will stop there." I said laughing.

"Ew, no ways. Gas stations have creepy people." She made a face and I snorted.

"Omg, just get over the fantasy of it. There are decent people working!" I laughed.

"No." She shook her head and I slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Let's get to the office quick!" She said and yet she kept dancing to the music.

My stupid best friend. I chuckled mentally at her antiques.

We reached the office 5 minutes before my father's meeting. I quickly scurried in the conference room where my father was waiting for a while now.

"Finally." He smiled.

"Hey, dad!" I hugged him.

"Hello, son. Just on time!" He chuckled.

"Sorry, Sarah delayed me by 12 minutes." I laughed along with him. His room started filling up so I took his leave only to find Sarah flirting with a random employee.

I mentally gagged and stood behind their back.

"Your eyes are beautiful babe." That guy said to Sarah.

"Oh is it?" Sarah giggled.

"Of course babe!" He laughed.

"Thank you!"

"How come I never saw you here babe?" He asked. What's with the fucking babe?

"Oh, I don't live here. I came here for some work!" Sarah said smoothly.

"Okay, babe." He said.

"And here I thought you didn't like cheesy names, baby girl!" I pouted at Sarah and that guy. His eyes widened in horror as he recognised who I am.

"I'll see you another time ma'am!" He abruptly said and nodded at me and left. While Sarah gawked at how stupidly it went from babe to ma'am. My body was reverberating from laughter.

It was funny alright?

Her face hot red from all of this and I kept laughing like a wrecked train.

"Shut up!" She screeched in a high pitch voice annoyed.

"That was funny af!" I laughed.

"Whatever!" Our stomachs growled together.

"Looks like we are gonna have food somewhere here itself." I mumbled and spotted a good pizza place.

We crossed the street and walked around the corner for the pizza diner. If anyone knew Sarah then it would be me always at any point of time. She had a scowl on her face because she was hungry and it was almost 12:15 pm, I am guessing she didn't have her breakfast. The moment our pizza came to her scowl took an off and I stifled with laughter. Her scowl was now replaced with a broad smile and her mood lifted when she saw pizza. Cheese dripping through it and veggies in it made it tempting.

She stuffed her mouth with big bites and I rolled my eyes playfully at her. She hogged food like it was some kind of possession. She eats a lot, I swear. We ate in silence other than me laughing every time Sarah stuffed her mouth. It was a sight and once we were done I paid and we left. We had nothing to do but strolling on the streets and window shopping wasn't our thing.

We were in the car. On road for like 5 minutes and I was driving the car when Sarah decided to whine like a baby.

"Where are we going?" She kept asking every 2 minutes and I decided to ignore it.

"Are you going to throw me in the water?" She gasped and I shook my head.

"Oh my god. I've been your best friend and did nothing to cross you. Why shall I face your wrath!?" She shrieked.

"Stop will you?" I clamped her mouth with my palm and she sighed.

"Your vivid imagination is quite hilarious." I chuckled.

"But really, where are we going?" She said in a high pitched voice.

"Geez, woman." And parked the car in the video gaming zone.

"Video games?" She squealed throwing her hands around me.

"Yes, cherry!" I laughed.

We entered inside the video game parlour. There were various video games like Mario, GTA and we played like crazies even though when we had every game at our home, we still played here. It was a bliss that we could enjoy without a care.

__________

Don't forget to comment tell me what you feel.

Constructive criticisms are welcome.

Keep voting, commenting and reading❤️

Love,
Snow ❄️