Banana

CHAPTER 34
Sarah's POV

Whether be it a boy best friend or your boyfriend, there has to be something you are shy about.

∞∞∞

I rolled over my bed to see that the time read 9:55 am.

Shit.

Zack will come by 11.

I have to eat. I have to bathe.

Heaving a long sigh I take my lazy arse down to the kitchen for breakfast. Right after having my breakfast I was involved in a general conversation of here and there with my parents and that eventually made me forget that Zack was coming here. I quickly glanced at my phone which read 10:10 am.

I still have time.

I sprung on my bed for another 10 minutes. It was like bliss.

I don't know about you all but I heart those extra minutes of sleep. It's kind of a thing for me. After 10 minutes when I knew I had to move my lazy arse to get ready, I woke up instantly missing the warmth of my bed. Tiredly I ran a hot water bath leaving the mess on my bed as it was.

Morning is too early for cleaning up. Really.

And again I have to pack too.

Ugh.

In between having a bath, I heard my bedroom door open and I realised I hadn't locked it but then I didn't hear anything so I thought I might have just heard it in my mind. Sighing I wrap a towel around me and walk out of the bathroom drying my hair with another one.

"Howdy, look at my mask." Zack's loud voice boomed in the room.

Wait what? Zack?

So I didn't just assume the sound of the door.

And his mask was my bra. Oh boy. He had wrapped my fucking bra on his face.

I was on the epitome of embarrassment and also anger.

"What the fuck Zack." I roared with a hint of redness on my cheek.

"Oh umm, hie. See the spiderman mask." He grinned at my obvious embarrassment.

"Zack what the fuck are you doing with my bra?" I said, anger evident from my voice as I placed my hands on my hips obviously not giving a care that I am naked beneath the towel.

"I thought I told you I am coming." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Zack it's not 11 o'clock." I said irked at his behaviour.

Hello, you obviously cannot enter your girl best friend's room when she is in the bathroom. That should be illegal. I am dead serious.

"And for heaven's sake get out of my bra." I say exasperated.

"Nuh-uh. It's a Spiderman mask." He stuck out his tongue at me. As I lurched forward to get it back that exact moment God decided let's embarrass Sarah a little more and my towel slipped.

"Oh my god." I shrieked loudly and ran back to the bathroom as fast as I could but I didn't miss the look of amusement and surprise on his face.

I could even hear him double on his laughter at my state.

Oh boy.

I splashed water on my face so that I could calm down and the redness over my face subsides.

Would he have seen my babies? I thought to myself but pushed it back because I have to get out of there.

"Zack, you there?" I asked in a gruff voice.

"Yes. Uh, I am here." He answered in a deep voice. 

"Good lord, give me the top which is kept on the edge of the bed." I demanded him and as said he handed me my top.

I came out of my bathroom wearing a top and wrapped the towel around my waist and to top this off Zack was clearly red from laughing his arse off.

I gave him one look for him to completely shut up. At least my looks are working. He was lying on my bed completely quiet and letting his eyes roam over me before cracking up again.

"What? What is so damn funny?" I yelled hiding the embarrassment.

"Uh.. umm... You could have asked for this too since I can see two more eyes peeking beneath your top." He said pointing my minion bra in his hands making me red in embarrassment.

"Oh god, just give it to me."

"Bananaaaa." He mimicked a high pitched voice of minion making me slightly crack up.

"Idiot." I muttered under my breath pushing him out of the door. Just when I successfully threw him out of the room he peeked back.

"Now what?"

"You have nice melons." He winked and left with a full laugh leaving me dumbfounded at his statement or compliment. I can't really understand what it was.

Oddly enough, Zack was casually lingering on the couch when I made my way downstairs. The idea of Zack seeing me naked kept replaying in the back of my mind.

Ugh.

When he saw me, he gave me a lopsided grin making me instantly red. No matter what, I can't seem to get it out of my head.

"Hey so what do you want to do?" I asked him softly avoiding meeting his eyes for obvious reasons.

"Um for starters you need a dress so how about we go for it?"

"Uh no. I don't want to go shopping. Anyways the ball is the day after tomorrow so we will search it in Toronto." I think the bigger reason for not going was of the scene that happened in the room.

"Hey." Zack was clicking his fingers in front of me while I spaced out.

"Uh uhh, what were you asking again? I spaced out." I smiled sheepishly.

"I was asking what are we going to do now?"

"How about playing video games?" I asked.

"That sounds awesome with a little bit of food." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

So I walked up to the TV connecting GTA thinking about the morning once again. As I sat beside him and gave him the controller I threw my head back waiting for the game to start.

"If you're awkward because of me seeing you then don't be, you're hot and you should be proud of it." He whispered in my ear making me shiver but I didn't dare open my eyes but I offered him a small smile.

______________

Hellooo readers,
Here's your update.
I am sorry for not updating yesterday. 🥺

But.....
There's going to be double update today 😍

Enjoy.

Until next time.

Vote. Comment. Share.