CHAPTER 32

HM, OKAY MR. FANBOY

The next day, when I enter school with Liam I see Zoe talking to Luke at his locker. I narrow my eyes at her back and move my gaze up to Luke only to find him staring at me already.

With a smile, he leaves Zoe mid-conversation and walks up to me.

"I was talking to you Luke. You can't just leave me like that!" Zoe's voice screeched in the hallways.

He rolls his eyes before engulfing me in a warm hug and kissing my temple, "Don't look so stressed out, Skittles. You have nothing to worry about okay? She wasn't trying anything and I wouldn't let her, even if she did. I'm all yours." He whispers in my ear.

"Wow, you guys really are cheesy. 'I'm all yours'. Jeez!" Liam comments from the side. I smack the back of his head, causing him to scowl and rub it. 

After the final bell, students flooded the hallways as I made a beeline to my locker to stuff everything in and finally enjoy the weekend again. Liam soon arrived by my side to say that he won't be coming to Luke's today since he and Rebecca got a detention for not paying attention in class. God, poor Rebecca. I don't think the girl has ever gotten it before. She must be stressed as hell.

When I shut my locker, I see Luke walking to me with a grin with his hands buried in the pockets of his beige jeans. He looked extremely handsome with his white t-shirt and sleeves rolled up to his elbow. God, how I ever managed to get a guy like him is beyond my understanding.

He extends his hands out for a hug as he reaches me, but suddenly highlighted gold and brown hair is stuffed infront of my face. Zoe's highlighted gold and brown hair. I move back and grimace when i feel her hair touching the tip of my tongue.

I hear Luke's groan from in front of her and my eyes widen when I look what she's doing. Anger surges through me when I see her lips attached to his and her hands squishing his face.

He was pushing her away but she kept coming back and he obviously wouldn't hit her away.

Gritting my teeth, I pull her away from him and punch her satisfied face. She falls back hard with the impact, glaring at me.

"Don't you ever touch him again Zoe. Did you hear me?" I growl as she rubs a hand across her jaw which is sorta badly bruised. Did I hurt her too much? Yes. But did she deserve it? Of course.

The nerve of that lady to kiss Luke. My boyfriend. I grab Luke by his wrist and pull him outside the school and walk into the parking lot.

When we reach, I immediately bring our lips together and kiss him with all I have. He smiles against my lips and kisses me back with the same passion, pulling me closer to him with his hands on the side of my head.

My body tingles with sparks as his hands move down to my waist, holding me close against him even when we pull apart.

He leans his forehead on mine letting our breaths mingle between us. "Damn, that was one good kiss." He whispers huskily, looking down at me. I grin and he completely envelops me in a strong hug, "You're not angry with me, are you?" he mumbles into my hair. "No Luke, why would I be?" I ask him and he shrugs against my body, "I don't know, since she kissed me and also since I told you in the morning I wouldn't let her try anything, but she did."

I pull apart and hold his hands, "Luke it's not your fault that it happened. Zoe's an idiot, forget about her."  He smiles, "I love you Skittles."

"Love you too Luke."

"I really like seeing you wearing the necklace, you know?"

"Of course I would wear it. It's beautiful. When did you even get these charms ready though?" I ask him curiously, "Because if I remember right, you asked me out just one day after everything was settled." He smirks, "I have my ways. It might have had something to do with fighting some bad guys in a dark alley to get to their boss who makes these in black."