5⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Yasmin knew she couldn't do anything except regretting, if she would have fought that day then maybe by now Irtaza and Mushk would've been together with miniatures of their own.

Shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts she goes to Hana's room to tell them to get ready as the Quadri's will be coming anytime with the Qazi.

Entering the room she sees Mushk sitting on the bed with a red dupatta on her head, big earrings in her ears which she wore on Hana's insistence. The dupatta beautifully complimented her golden palazzo with red thread work on it.

She didn't want to dress up heavily as the usual brides do and was happy with this look and Mujtaba was really happy seeing his khala so beautifully dressed up, he was always excited for her marriage but sadly he couldn't do much this time.

All of their belongings were packed and kept near the door. Yasmin sits near her and kisses her, her heart telling her to stop all this but she knew she didn't have the power to do it.

"Lao tumhari mehendi toh dikhao. Dekhein kaisa rang aaya hai?" Yasmin excitedly asks her who motionlessly forwards her hands towards her.

(Show me your henna. Let me see the color.)

The smile present on her face vanishes within seconds seeing the color, holding her hand she looks at Mushk who was still looking down.

"Ye.. Jaldi utaar di thi kya beta?" She worriedly asks her, seeing her hands again and again.

(Did...You removed it early?)

"Nahi khala, raat bhar rakhien thi. Pata nahi rang hi nahi aaya." Mushk tells her who just worriedly glances at her.

(No aunt, I kept it the whole night but still the color isn't dark.)

The feeling in her heart increases which was pestering her to stop all this, instead she awkwardly smiles at her and gazes at her.

"Koi nahi, mehendi purani thi hogi. Dekho toh MashaAllah kitni pyaari lag rahi ho. Itni saada aur pyaari! Zohan bohot khush kismat waala hai, kaash mera beta bhi hota." Yasmin tells her smilingly, muttering the last part under her breath inaudible to anyone.

(It's okay, the henna cone might've been old. MashaAllah you look so pretty. So simple yet pretty! Zohan is really lucky, I wish my son would've been too.)

Irtaza knocks the door and enters the room and like always, Murtuza was in his arms with Ibrahim standing beside him.

"Ammi, sab log agaye hai aaplog neeche ajayen." Irtaza tells them his eyes averted towards the bride who was looking breathtaking with no makeup and in a simple dress.

(Mom, everyone is here, you also come downstairs.)

Nodding at him, Yasmin and Hana get up and take Mushk outside with Irtaza following them. Entering the hall, they greet everyone and settle down on the sofa. Opposite to them was Zohan and his family seated; there was no curtain in between.

Zohan's eyes twinkled in happiness seeing her who was going to be his in every way, Mushk could feel his eyes on her but she didn't have the guts to meet his eye. Not because of shyness she just wasn't ready.