6⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Also I am sooo close to 2k followers!!! Can't thank you guys enough. 300 more to go!!

Zohan looked at his bed where his bride was sitting, his happiness knew no bounds. He never thought he would be so mad behind one girl.

Moving forward he sits in front of her who was looking here and there not meeting his eyes making him chuckle. He holds her hands and leans towards her kissing her forehead.

Mushk didn't know what she felt, it was nothing like those books which said about sparks, butterflies and what not but she did feel a sense of security around him when he held her hands in his.

"You look beautiful! Just perfect!"Zohan whispers and looks at her with adoration, love pouring out of his eyes.

Upon his words, Mushk looks up at him seeing the emotions swirling in his eyes brings a genuine smile on her face. Seeing her smile, Zohan's own lips turn into a big smile, showing all his thirty two teeth making Mushk laugh at his buffoon smile.

"Kya hua? Hans kyu rahi ho?" Zohan asks her, smiling at her laugh, which was the purest thing he ever heard.

(What happened? Why are you laughing?)

"Aap apne daant kyu bata rahe hain? Mujhe pata hai acche hi honge." Mushk teasingly tells him, still laughing at him.

(Why are you showing me your teeth? I know they are good.)

Zohan knew what she was talking about, making him laugh too.

"Thanks for coming into my life." Zohan tells her rubbing his thumbs on the back of her hands.

"Woah! Aren't you a smooth talker." Mushk once again teases him, making him laugh.

"I never knew you had this side too." Zohan tells her, his eyes twinkling.

"You don't know many things about me." Mushk tells him.

"Then let's start as friends so that we can know each other first before entering into the phase of husband and wife?" Zohan asks her who nods at him.

Mushk was about to say something when a knock interrupted them, she could hear Murtuza's cries. She knew this would happen but they didn't listen to her. Zohan gets up and opens the door to see his sister standing with crying Murtuza in his arms.

Zohan takes Murtuza from her arms without saying a word and shuts the door.

Mushk was slightly scared, thinking what will he say as now they weren't alone anymore but her doubts came to an end when Zohan sat on the bed beside her shushing Murtuza.

"You can change first and then take him." Zohan tells him, patting Murtuza.

Mushk nods at him and hurriedly gets up taking her clothes and goes to the washroom. Taking a minute she hurriedly comes out of the room in her cotton ensemble and takes a wailing Murtuza from Zohan and shushes him.

Seeing a familiar face, Murtuza stops crying, his eyes droop slowly and soon he is fast asleep. Mushk sighs in relief and sets him in the middle of bed, all while Zohan looks at her with googly eyes.

Mushk laughs at his look breaking his trance.

"Why are you laughing jaane-mann?" Zohan smilingly asks her.