[ Arc 2.14 ]

I took a long break so don't worry my lovelies, I did not get murdered physically. Mentally however...Edgenuity and khan academy got that covered. I apologize for not mentioning the break, that was unacceptable and I won't make excuses for it.

---------------------------------

Whilst laying upon the bed with Eros, this information slightly made Lucielle feel a bit embarrassed for himself, he couldn't believe he was capable of acting in such a way or even feeling like this for a person. Lucielle knew whenever he was younger, he did not want to fall into temptation to fall in love or have feelings for someone, seemingly knowing that it can go wrong or poison his mindset. Unknowingly, Lucielle was placed within a situation where he began to overthink himself where as Eros was unable to read the mind of his, creating something complicated between the two of them.

Even so, Lucielle was struck with strange thoughts all around him as Eros was beginning to peacefully fall asleep from the side as the younger gentleman would have done the same thing if it weren't that prickly feeling that someone was watching the both of them without any verbal communication. Slowly fluttering his eyes closed, feeling the eyelashes brush the skin from beneath the eye, Lucielle decided to be patient and laid there for a couple of minutes before striking a mental thought.

-----------------------------------

'Alright. Ace. I know you've been watching me.' Lucielle shot his eyes open and stared at the dim floating orb as it it shook in fear while being caught by the host. Admitting he knew of this information or a while but did not bother to take any action until tonight without any warning.

Speaking within his mind, Lucielle glared as if he wanted to murder the system as it screeched while it's wings shook and trembled in immense fear and terror.

[ Eek! Host, I can explain! (ΟΔΟ;;)] the system shouted, unprepared from the sudden reveal of it's position, knowing that it was in big trouble with the glare it was getting from the host.

'Then elaborate.' Lucielle grinned while this facial expression stayed within the system's mind, thinking it was close to the devil and that his personality had switched, Ace began to confess all the reasonings why it acted the way it did for the past week. Explaining from every last detail, Lucielle knew the system gave him more information than intended and wondered why he was able to make the system tremble in fear.

[-That's why I had to stay quiet, I did not want to bother Host...˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ ] The system started to cry as large gloopy tears rimmed down the shape of the orb, to which Lucielle slightly stopped himself, feeling sympathy for the poor thing, he sighed while placed his slim hand over his eyes.

'Ace, it's okay. No harm done.' Lucielle replied softly which brought light upon the orb while he turned onto his stomach for relief. Feeling knots within his stomach, Lucielle soon cancelled out everything from outside his little bubble, tired from the events that happened recently, Lucielle wasn't able to hear the words of the floating orb as he shut his eyelids closed and fell into the dark abyss of deep sleep.

-------------------------------

Before Lucielle knew what was to come, he had already woken up and was sitting aside by the table eating breakfast, which consisted of simple foods but plenty enough for the whole morning. Dazing in and out of his thoughts, Lucielle stared at his plate before realizing that he had already woken up, still tired from waking up early, this caught the attention of Eros, whom was pouring a glass of milk for him.

"Angel." Eros mentioned his name as he held the glass toward Lucielle, the younger gentleman dazedly accepted the cup and sipped from the heated up milk, tasting it's creamy and usual rich taste. As the dozy man was steadily drinking the milk, Eros decided to question him whilst rubbing his back with his left hand in response of comfort.