12

Dior.

"Here's yo change mam" I handed the old lady her change as she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She smiled and I smiled back nodding. "You so nice."

"Thanks" she nodded and turned to go sit down.

"Next please" I said and the next customer ordered her food. "Will that be all?" She nodded. "Okay mam."

"Ooo girl who that boy eyeballing the fuck outta you?" My colleague Nia asked and I looked at her.

"Who?" I followed her eyes looking at a man dressed in some all black. When he saw me looking he looked away. "Ion know who he is"

"Well he been starring since he got here"

"Did he order sumn?" I asked and she shook her head. "That's weird." I mumbled.

"Maybe it's a look of interest" she said

"I know when someone gives me a look of interest and this one is not it girl" I shook my head looking somewhere else

"Well ion know." She said and we both attended our customers.

I kept stealing glances at that boy and when I looked at him he would look away. I know damn well ain't nobody got issues with me out in these streets cause baby I be out the mix and in my own lane. So who the fuck.

Dior don't think much of it maybe he might be interested in you or sumn like Nia said.

I was tapped on my shoulder making me look back. "Yo shift over" my manager said and I nodded smiling.

I took off my apron and took my things. Hugging Nia before I left I looked at the man and he was not in here anymore so I walked out.

Before I left I decided to go to Victoria's Secret and get me some perfumes and buy my mom a few perfumes too.

Walking around checking out they stuff I noticed that man again. I frowned and shook my head. I took out my phone and decided to call Murda. I can't take no risks.

"Wassup bae?" He said and I rolled my eyes

"Murda this isn't no time for jokes." I said

"Okay wassup?"

"It's a nigga that's been funny like I think he stalking me or sumn" I told him.

"Where you at right now?"

"Victoria's Secret"

"Okay I'm on my way. Stay there I'll come get you" he said.

"Ight"

"Oh and while you there grab you a lingerie or sumn" he said and I chuckled rolling my eyes

"Bye Murda" I hung up.

I walked to where there was people at so that this man can't try any funny shit with me until Murda gets here.

I looked around the store checking stuff out and made sure I was out in the open. I felt someone grab me making me react quick with a punch. "Ouu damn" he said holding his jaw.

"Oh my bad" I laughed hugging him.

"Where the nigga at?" He asked and I looked around and saw the man look at me before rushing out the store.

"Just left" I said and he nodded.

"Done almost knocked my teeth out" he said rubbing his jaw and I laughed