Part 4

Dior.

"Alexa. Play Why he told by King Von" Alaiya said and I looked at her as the song started and she started bobbing her head with her eyes closed.

"Why you want this song?" I asked

"Cause I can relate" she said and I laughed

"How so?" I laughed

"Long story. But just know David told on us." She shook head and I laughed

"Who is "us""

"Me, Kentrell and Kasani" she said and I shook my head

"Ion even wanna know what y'all did for David to tell on y'all"

"Its cool cause na I know not to plan nothing infront of white motherfuckers- I mean people" she covered her mouth and I shook my head getting up from the bed.

"BITCH I WOULD OF BONDED YOU OUT. YOU COULD OF STAYED AT MY HOUSE. WE WOULD OF FIGURED IT OUT. YOU TOOK THE EASIEST ROUTE." She yelled jumping up and pointed at nothing.

"I wonder when he getting out uh. Who he gone hang with now uh. Mane this nigga dangerous now, he might end up taking me out. Boom boom" she made a gun with her hand pointing it at me and I made a face.

"Aht aht don't shoot me" I said. "Let's go freshen up we bout to leave" I said and she nodded and went upstairs as I followed her.

I helped Alaiya take a shower before dressing her and did her edges since May already did her hair for me.

"You look beautiful" I said and she smiled .

"Nothing new" she shrugged and I laughed shaking my head.

"What you trynna watch right now while i go get ready?" I asked her and she pursed her lips to the side

"Spongebob" she said and I nodded turning on her tv and put on spongebob for her. "Thank you mommy"

I nodded walking out and went to my room taking a shower.

After I was done I lotioned myself before getting dressed in high waist jeans and a blue bodysuit with some nike kicks.

I tied my hair in a low pony tail and did some edges. I put on my necklace and sprayed some perfume before looking at myself in the mirror and shrugged grabbing my purse when I heard Alaiya call me.

I went to her room and seen her still watching TV. "Li girl what you was calling me for? Had me thinking sumn wrong"

"You was taking too long and I wanna see my daddy" she shrugged

"Yo daddy not going anywhere" I mumbled as she got off the bed and took her bag.

I let her walk out first and i followed after her. We eventually walked out the house and to our car after taking a few pics of her. "Thank you li Tim" Alaiya smiled at him and he smiled back closing the door.

He drove away.