Part 2

Dior.

"Alaiya put the damn dress on" I told her and she shook her head.

"Ion like this one. It's too pink and big" she said and I pressed my lips breathing in.

"Okay if you wear this Imma let you stay over at Dee and May house." I said and she smiled nodding.

Even if Diamond loves coming over at my house cause she say it's "cute and cosy" Alaiya likes being at May's house. I do not know why.

"Ion even know why you like being at ha house." I mumbled as I helped her get dressed 

"Mama I'm turning 5 today" she said and I nodded smiling

"I know right. And I got a surprise for you" I said and she smiled.

"What is it?" She asked and I shook my head

"It's a surprise Alaiya. I can't tell ya" I rolled my eyes and she frowned

"Well then fuck this Ian going" she crossed her arms and I sighed

"Cuss one more damn time Alaiya and you won't make it to see yo surprise" I pointed at her and she nodded.

I did her hair in a bun. "You want edges?"

"Fuck no" she shook her head and then looked at me with a pout.

"One last time I swear" I told her and she nodded.

We walked out ha room and went to the living room. "Lemme take a picture of you" I said and she nodded.

She posed and I took a picture of her before posting it on Instagram.

❤21k 🗨 5k ↗ 939

BabyAlaiya: happy birthday to my bundle of joy right hea😍 you have brought me nothing but happiness from the day you were born. And as long as I live Imma make sure you good and got everything you need #spoiled. I love you Alaiya Kaliyah Lawrence💕

Loading comments...

"Okay let's go outside" I said holding her hand and took her outside to see her surprise

"Mama you lying" she looked at me and back at her car parked infront of mine. "This for me?" I nodded and she ran to it.

"Thank you so much mommy!" She yelled getting in it.

I took a picture of her before posting it on her page again.

(Imagine Kulture)