24

Murda.

Ever since that day with Riyah Dior haven't been doing too much talking. If she talked it would be "not now" or "sure".

She is very distant with everybody, I don't get why cause I was bout to open up to her bout how I feel bout my mom and Quis death but I guess not.

She got her stuff to worry about.

She ain't say not a word bout what she and Riyah spoke about. Nothing at all and I'm guessing it's sumn she wanna keep to herself.

When I asked she said "it ain't important" so I guess it ain't.

I walked in the room seeing Dior on the bed zoned out and I sat next to her. "I'm out for a second"

She nodded.

"Want me to get you anything?"

She shook her head.

I sighed. "Mama's ion really know what you going through and I would like to know in order for me to be there for you but only when you ready. Ian gone force you to talk about it if you don't want to though"

She just sat still and only blinked.

I huffed her and she didn't hug me back then I decided to pull out the hug. I seen a tear roll down her face and I wiped it for her.

I kissed her cheek. "I'm gone" I told her and she nodded.

I walked out the house and went in my car. Driving away I listened to a few songs just to keep me from thinking bout certain stuff.

Arriving at my destination I got off the car. I walked in and told them I was here to see Big Dog. That was my dad.

They call him that in court, prison, streets and everywhere else. Never by his government cause he will air this whole bitch out.

He nodded and after a few minutes my dad came out and smiled seeing me. He sat opposite me and looked at me.

"Bakarii" he said and I mugged him.

"It's Murda by the way" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Whatever. How Quis and yo momma? She still a pain in the butt?" He asked and I looked down.

"They not here with me anymore" I said sadly. The only person I feared was God and my dad. Nobody else .

"Whatchu mean?" He asked.

"What it means foo" I said.

"Mane say you swear" He said and I looked at him.

"They gone dad." I said wiping a tear quickly. "I found em dead bro. A nigga couldn't do shit bout it"

"I felt so helpless and angry at that sight. It's like one minute I was speaking to em then all of a sudden they ain't here with me anymore." I said and I seen him wipe a tear too.

Damn.

"Man all Imma say is it ain't yo fault. Don't beat yourself up about it. It wa their time I guess and they had to leave. It hurts yes but all we can do is pray and move on slowly but surely"

"Quis bro. I promised myself I would never let him get mixed up with my shit and he did. He died because of me bro. That nigga was just a youngin living life and being him. That was someone I knew looked up at me. Now I have nobody to motivate"

This only made me realise that I should start dropping all my opps now. Ain't nobody gone tell me otherwise cause the people I love is dead. I'm going on a killing spree that's fosho.