-+*Chapter Seven*+-

Daichi's POV

As we sit at the cafe, I couldn't help but look at him. With those clips in his hair, his long bangs were out of his face. It made it a lot more clear. His features seemed more prominent. As if I can examine every piece of him and still find something new.

He finally glances up, his hazel eyes reaching mine, "you still haven't opened your menu. And I take it you've never been here before, based on how you still think it's new." He was teasing, I smile, "sorry."

"I've never had anyone stare at me in my whole life more than you stare at me in a day."he gives me a small smile and I could feel my face heat up, it's odd on how much both of us changed. He used to be timid,shy,and emotional....but it seems that he's now the complete opposite, while I'm the one that's now shy.  I could barely comprehend a simple sentence.

"It's kind of-"

"Suga and Daichi?" I look up at the waiter and see Azu, "hey, Azu." Suga smiles.

"I thought you-" Suga shakes his head, "don't talk about it." She nods and looks at me, she looked a little annoyed, she still hasn't forgave me. She's stubborn.

"You're still a douche, but my job is to be kind to customers-" she sighs "so, what would your orders be today?"

"Same as last week's." Last week? "Oh uhm...I'll have a normal coffee." She nods as she walks away, "so last week?" I raise an eyebrow and he chuckles lightly, "since this place opened, Munnsun and I come here every other day."

"Well, that's nice. Have you and Munnsun always lived together?" He shakes his head, "when we both had to go to college, we tried to live alone, but I relapsed and she had to move back in. I'm not reliable on my own." At this point, he was looking out the window, "I hate that, actually...uhm...anyway, that's enough about me."

"Here's your drinks. Is there anything else?" We both look at each other and shake our heads, "no thank you."

"Thanks, Azu." She smiles sweetly before prancing away.

I look at what his order was and was surprised to see the same thing he always used to order, a vanilla shake with caramel around the cup. I smile and chuckle lightly, "what?"

"Nothing, nothing." He smiles, putting his sleeve over his mouth to hide it, "what is it?"

"Still the same order?" He nods, "nothing can beat it. It's simply the best." We both laugh gently, "and you're a simple business man that drinks black coffee?"

"Yeah, it's the most convenient thing to get."

"I don't know how you can drink black coffee. It's bitter." His nose crinkles before a wide smile sneaks pass.

"Well, you kept that promise of being a daycare teacher very well." I take a sip of the coffee, again, him being right. It was bitter.

"Yeah, I guess I did. You didn't keep the police thing up, did you?" I shake my head, "truth is, I found out how corrupt the system was and decided that wasn't really for me."

"So a business man was the next top contender?" I shrug, "it isn't the best job."

"Why not?" His full attention was on my nerves, "you kind of have to deal with employees asking questions every ten minutes, gross pay, taxes, and so on and so forth.."

"Your life makes mine sound easier."

"Are you kidding? You have to deal with children every single day from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. That's a lot of work."

"It's my job, and I enjoy doing it. It doesn't sound like you like your job very much." He tucks a fallen strand of hair behind his ear, "no, I don't think I do. But I'm the manager so quitting doesn't look...great."