-+*Chapter Seventeen*+-

TW- this story takes a turn

Daichi's POV

"Do you have to leave?" I groan, receiving a chuckle, "well, yes, I do. I have things to do, also making sure Munnsun didn't cause a commotion." He kisses me and I smile, "plus, you have your daughter to pick up from a hospital. I'll call you later tonight." I kiss him again, "alright, will you be in tomorrow."

"Mabel isn't supposed to come to the daycare for another week, dork."

"That isn't why I'm asking. I'm asking because-"

"Hey, Suga! Hurry up!" Munnsun shouts, Suga rolls down the car window and shouts okay.

"I have to go." He kisses me one final time but I lock the car, so he couldn't get out.

"You're not going to murder me are you?" He jokes and I chuckle, "no, I'm not. But I was asking because I want to pick you up after."

"Would it be rude to ask if you could drive me there?"

"Of course not. 6:45 right?"

"Correct." I unlock the door and he waved as he walks up to the door. As soon as he shut it, I felt this weird feeling. It wasn't bad...it was just...not the best feeling.

I pull out to pick up my daughter, which will probably take a long time...

* * * *

As soon as I lay Mabel to sleep I walk into my own. It was back to being cold. How was this normal to me before?

I get into my bed, still cold. There was no warmth, at all. As much as I searched for it, it just wasn't there. I tried holding onto a pillow but it didn't help, "dammit."

Ring ring ring

I answer the phone quickly with a smile, "Hello?"

"Well, hello there." I smile wider as I hear his sweet voice go through, "It's cold." I say which allows a chuckle to go through the phone, "well, I would go back but Mun has me locked in."

"Should I be worried?"

"No. She's just holding me captive so-" You could hear Munnsun shout on the other side, "LET'S PARTY!"

"Is she really having a party?"

"Yeah, I don't know why but she is. She's already a little buzzed."

"Suga! Come on! This is- oh! Okay! Bye!" I chuckle as Suga scoffs, "I live with a child of my own, Daichi. Speaking of children, how is Mabel tonight?"

"For sleeping, she still needs to wear a cannula to help her breathe."

"Understandable."

"But she's happy to be home, she said she was tired of the hospital."

"Again, understandable."

* * 3 hours later* *

After the conversations seemed to die down and the party you can hear faintly passed. A couple small yawns go through this phone and I look at the time, 12 am.

"You know you can go to sleep, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I just choose not to."

"You also know if you fall asleep, I'm still not going to hang up ,right?"

"Why not?"

"Because- uh...I don't know.I just won't." He chuckles, "we can talk more."

* * *