Revelations

05/09/XX
1.47 AM

Y/N's Bedroom
Natsuki's POV

I can feel Y/N moving in the bed, he gently makes me let go off of him and he stands up. He starts talking, probably at one of his friends on the phone. Who would call him that late though?

Y/N: "Yeah?"
...
Y/N: "Yeah I know that, but I'll take care of it."
...
Y/N: "I know it's dangerous, and? If they try to hurt her in any way, they'll see what I'm made of!"
...

Y/N: "Very well."

He now walks out of the room. He maybe needs to use the bathroom or something. But my eyes open wide when I heard the front door being opened and closed a few seconds later. I got up and looked by the window, I saw Y/N going near a van where two guys are standing with... weapons? They shook hands before getting in and leave. Did Y/N really leave me alone in his own house? He just leaves with two men... with weapons in their hand? I hope he'll have a good explanation tomorrow... With a lot of questions in my head, I try to fall back asleep.

4.57 AM

I can't fall back asleep. I can only think about him and knowing that he leaves me alone without telling me beforehand... I can hear the lock of the door downstairs and the door opens. Ah, I think he is back. I can hear him going upstairs and change. He got in the bed and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against him. As I'm glad and upset to have him back to myself, I wrap my arms around him and went back to sleep.

7 AM
Y/N's POV

I can hear my alarm going off as I slowly wake up. I open my eyes to see Natsuki's, staring deeply into mine. She gives a slight smile and gets closer to me.

Y/N: "Hello Natsuki."

Natsuki: "Hey Y/N~"

After saying this, she leans her body against mine.

Natsuki: "Why did you activate your alarm today, we don't have school because of renovation, you remember?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah, true, I forgot..."

Natsuki: "It's no big deal, don't worry."

Natsuki seems a little weird today, colder than the usual, I'll see that later, now is not the moment for that. As I look back at her, I see her back asleep. I wrap my arms around her and hold her gently against me. I fall back asleep after a short while.

8.46 AM
Y/N's Bedroom

Y/N: "Natsuki, wake up... Natsuki..."

Natsuki: "Hmm?"

She opens her eyes and looks towards me. She smiles gently, but a few seconds later, her smile disappears, replaced by a serious face.

Y/N: "Hum... Is there something wrong Natsuki?"

Natsuki: "Did you get up last night?"

I'm paralyzed now, I can feel a sweat drop on my forehead, my brain is trying to figure out how I'm going to get out of this situation. I can't lie to her too, because if she is asking me, it means she must have felt me leave the bed, or worse, maybe she was awake.

Y/N: "Ye-Yeah, I couldn't sleep... So I went for a walk in the neighborhood. I must have left at 2 am, I think."

The way she looks at me right now tells me that she didn't believe me, like at all. I try to talk about something else.

Y/N: "You want to do something special today?"

Very smooth Y/N, very smooth.

Natsuki: "We could go to the mall maybe?"