42. Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

ONCE AGAIN, I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

College got me like:

Picture of Terrence Magnifis (Chris Hemsworth) to the side

Picture of Terrence Magnifis (Chris Hemsworth) to the side. Again, if you don't like the cast, imagine them as someone else and DON'T ask me to change the cast.

Dedicated to Dreamzangel21. I love you hon. You're the best sister ever.

A huge shout-out to ElizabethTrumpet for helping me correct so many of the embarrassing mistakes I made in the last chapter! XD

This chapter is, again, unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors (or subtly point them out to me so I can correct them lol)

_____

Suzzanah's POV

Without wasting another second, he strode forward, and I nearly fell backwards in shock. A panicked cry escaped my lips as I stumbled away from the powerful man just in time to avoid his large frame, as he walked right past me.

Too shocked to react immediately, it took me a few seconds to register that the imposing young man had completely ignored me and marched on ahead, almost as if he couldn't...

He couldn't see me!

I released a heavy breath, nearly collapsing onto the floor in relief. My heart was still beating thunderously inside me at the thought of having been seen by him. Quickly composing myself, I turned around just in time to see the man disappear around the same large pillar I had seen the dark object from before glide behind.

"Found you..." he had said, and since he obviously hadn't been talking about me then...

Found who?

I didn't know why but I suddenly had the urge to follow him, even though I knew that my first priority was to look for Karina. Then again, if this man really was Terrence Magnifis, then he may just lead me to her!

Taking a deep breath, I hurried after him, making sure I stayed at a safe distance. Somehow, that man had given me the feeling that I wasn't safe...even as a spirit.

Once I reached the enormous pillar, I peeked around it to see that it led into another equally large- if not larger- room similarly decked with lavish décor. I hurried into the room and was immediately taken aback when I found no one there. The humongous man was nowhere in sight.

Huh?

My eyes searched the large room, which I realized was a bedroom, but it was like the man had suddenly disappeared. I shuddered at how he had suddenly appeared behind me earlier, without so much as making a sound! Maybe appearing and disappearing was like his forte. Or maybe some kind of strange ability he possessed.