Lezabel

A tale of how an angel turned her back from ungrateful humans and becomes their executioner

There was a time when angels would descend to the earth to meet humans and give them words about godliness and divinity. Sometimes the angels would come in their true form or transformed into o human. Then one day, there was a newborn female angel named Lezabel and it was her turn to step down to the earth. She was so happy because it would be her first time to walk on earth and meet humans. She heard and learned stories from other angels before her that humans are such a perfect creation that God ever created, with all their flaws, complex yet simple minds, desires and ideas, and many things. Lezabel then wore her white robe and with her golden shiny wings, she flew down to the earth.
Humans saw her and rejoice on her arrival. Acceptance and cheer were s heard all across the land, and they brought Lezabel to a temple that they already built for angels. During her stays, the human would come to see her with offerings to pray, asked her questions about God or heaven, and listened to her sermons. Lezabel couldn’t be happier and her heart filled with love for humans.

Until one day, there was a human came to her. A poor old man who was all his life filled with jealousy and envy. He would walk around talking about the unfairness in his life and how God turned His face. He brought himself to the temple and meet Lezabel. He bowed his head before he started to ask questions.
“O Lezabel, bless my poor soul. I come to see you ask about He who sends you.”
Lezabel nodded her head and beckoned the man to come closer.
“Who is He?” asked the man.
He is the one who created you, me, all of us, and all the things in the universe. Even dust and hidden stars that you cannot see.
“Why did He created us?”
To worship and devote Him, and no other than Him.
“What can we, humans, do get to heaven and meet Him?”
Believe that He is the only true one and pray to Him, beg for your forgiveness and He will give you mercy for your sins, hold you away for the fiery fire of Hell. For God is the most merciful.
“And forgive my brashness, O Lezabel, but where are you from?”
I am from heaven. Created but God’s love and holiness.
“Angels looks so much like humans, is that mean we are angel without golden wings and heaven’s robe?”
Lezabel stunned and couldn’t believe what the old man just have said. She just realized how twisted the human brain can be in order to permit their false ideas.
May God forgive your impudent mind for He is the almighty and nothing on earth cannot pass without Him knowing yet His creation could never across the secrecy of His existence and essential.
“O Lezabel, how come a holly creature like you despise me? You may fly back to heaven yet we humans still need to crawl with wounds and pain. And how is that fair and He is called as the Most Fair and Righteous? Angels are the closest to godliness and you look like us. I am a damn fool if I do not know any better than that we, humans, are godliness as you!” The old man screams and called out to the people to come to the temple. He yelled his rotten ideas to the people. At first they seemed doubtful until the old man jumped on Lezabel. He tore her robe and showed everyone her bare naked body.
“This angel has the same skin as you. Arms and legs like you. A pair of breasts like you, women! This is enough proof of the unfairness from God and He sends us this so-called holly creature to mock us!”
He then molested and raped Lezabel in front of everyone. In that holy temple. She screamed and tried to fight but it was too late as the old man broke her wings. When he finished, he wiped his dirty sweats and throw it on Lezabel.
“And she is bleeding like all of us!” said the old man, showed the blood between Lezabel’s legs. After he said that, women and men came towards her and ruin Lezabel just like the old man did. Women cut her hair and sliced her skin to lick her blood, men raped her countless times.
“We are the same like angels.”
“We will be in heavens.”

When they finished, all of them were about to walk out of the temple, and at the same time, Lezabel stood on her legs with wounds and blood all over her body and broken wings. Sparks of fire arise from her body and her wings burned like ashes and it became intact and perfect again into a pair of black wings. Her eyes turned to red as blood and her fair skin turned into cinder color with golden strikes covered her wounds.

All humans’ eyes opened wide in horror and fear as Lezabel fluttered her wings in rage. Lezabel then spitted her venomous prays and curses.
No angels shall descend to this earth ever again for all of you are fools ignorant and ungrateful. He is indeed merciful and righteous. And here I am, Lezabel, His rage and the bringer of ruination for your abominations. And I am, your executioner in hell.
Lezabel shook the earth and split the ground in half, flames out from the ground like explosion, and people in the temple screamed in agony. The sky turned gray and angels with black wings descend in rage and their iron wings cut everything into pieces and from their hands and they shoot venomous fire, burned everything they met.
Lezabel grabbed the old man's throat who now looked at her in fear.
There will be kinds like you on earth and their sins will lock you in the deepest hell and I shall be there with all the damned ones along with him the one with the third eye on his forehead.
Lezabel released her hand and let the old man run for his life and with her power the old man survived the destruction. She then with other dark angels step down to hell and waited in the deepest hell for the final judgment day.

The rage of an angel was long forgotten and the old man was long gone. But his descendant walks on earth in nowadays life with suits and fortunes in their hands. Their tongue swore in God’s tongue and creates their own hell by wars and wrongdoing to others for false power and authority. And Lezabel sits on her throne watches everything.

THE END

©KartikaSariMahyuddin