-Chapter 7-

Today is the day. The day i get to be a part of class 1A!! Im so excited! As soon as the sun shines through the window of me and Eri's shared hospital room im up and ready. I put my U.A uniform on and pack all my school things. Aizawa comes in probably to wake me up and notices me already ready. "I see your already up. Lets get going i want to get a nap in before class." Aizawa says.

I smile and run out the door to the car. I'm bouncing up and down in my seat as we pull up to the school. I cant wait to finally be a part of the class! "Wait out here until i call you." He says as he walks into the classroom. I sit in the hall for a couple minutes before he can calm the class down and introduce me. 

"You can come in now." he says. I run into the classroom a huge smile on my face. "Hi everyone! im so excited to finaly be apart of your class!" Im still a little shy but the smiles of everyone in the class helps. I take my seat in the back of the class and Aizawa starts talking about what were going to be doing.

"Today we will be doing one on one fights. I will pair you up based on your weaknesses and personal relationships. For example in the finals i paired Midoriya and Bakugou." One on one fights, i can't control my quirk yet so maybe i can use my combat skills instead.

We walk to the changing rooms and i pull out my new costume. 

I can move around in it easily and I love the style! I walk outside and i can see some of the boys blushing at my appearance

I can move around in it easily and I love the style! I walk outside and i can see some of the boys blushing at my appearance. I smile and bring my focus back to Aizawa. "Alright now our first match will be Y/n vs Bakugou." he says. I look over at him and can see him glaring at me. I smile back and walk over to the starting point. We both start on separate sides of the city. Whoever can take the other out first wins!

The other opponent has to be immobile or unconscious to be declared the winner. 

"3...2..1...GO!" As soon as i hear the anouncment i can hear explosions. I quickly climb up a building so he can't see me. As soon as he has his back to me i jump down trying to land on his back. Instead he lets off an explosion in my face. I fly across the street and do a back flip landing on my feet. 

I get into a fighting stance ready to battle. "You really think you can come into my class without earning it!" he yelled at me. "WELL THINK AGAIN!" he screamed.

He was now charging at me with his hand on his gauntlet. He's going to let out a huge explosion! but i cant dodge it! what to i do. 

I'm frozen with fear. There's no escape and this is going to hurt. "help..." I say as I close my eyes waiting for impact when suddenly im blinded with a white light. 

??? POV

"help..." i hear. Did she finally call me? Do i finally get to show myself! I jump into the white light and i can see a boy charging at Y/n. I put a force field around her and charge at the boy. He releases the explosion and i run straight through it. I punch him in the gut and he flies into a building.