-Chapter 25-

Katsuki's POV

"We know that Y/n is still somewhere near U.A." Aizawa says walking into the classroom. "How did you find that out?" Shitty hair asks. "We saw her in security camera footage stealing a TV from a nearby store. She also left a note saying she would pay them back for it later." He explains. 

"So that tells us right now she isn't living somewhere like an apartment, and doesn't have a way to get any money." He finishes. 

Why was i stupid enough to let her run away. She must be so lonely right now. This is all my damn fault.

"BAKUGOU!" Aizawa shouts making me come out of my thoughts. "I know you think its you fault but its not." He says and i look down. 

After class i go back to my dorm room and walk out into my balcony. I look over the forests and wonder 

Where could she be...

Y/N POV

I'm planning on teleporting into my dorm and grabbing a few of my things. If im lucky ill be able to get in and out without being noticed. If i run into a classmate im going to have to get out quickly. 

I put down my force field and quickly teleport. I arrive in my dorm and grab clothes, hoodie, a few books, things to keep me entertained, and a few pictures of my classmates. I grab a plushie Katsuki got me and hug it close to me. 

I look around for a few more things before teleporting into the kitchen area. I make sure no body is there before running over to the freezer and grabbing as many tubs of ice cream as possible. I also grab a frozen pizza. 

After i finish raiding the kitchen i venture around the dorms looking for the places i stashed all my money. I also wrote a quick note to my friends and Eri.

Dear everyone,

I'm sorry i ran away. I know you probably hate me. I fell like nobody trusts me and your better off without me there. I've found a nice place to live and i even have a TV. I'm sorry i left you. I hope you will forgive me. Eri none of this has anything to do with you. I love you so much and your the best sister ever. And katsuki. Don't ever go blaming this on yourself. I love you.

- Y/n

I finish writing the letter and attach a picture of me and the class to it. I put it on the counter in the kitchen and gather all my things before teleporting back to my hide out. I put the force field back up and decorate my room with pictures. I take a blanket and use it on my 'bed' so i wont get cold at night and i wont waste fire wood. 

I hang up the lights i found and put out my fire. I sit on my bed and start eating a tub of ice cream. 

"I'm going to be raiding the dorms of ice cream often." I say taking another bite.  

I finish eating and train for a few hours. Then i go to bed.

Katsuki's POV

I walk into the kitchen and open the freezer hoping to grab ice cream. But its empty. "WHO THE FUCK TOOK ALL THE ICE CREAM!" I scream and the whole class comes running. "WHERE OUT OF ICE CREAM?!?" Raccoon eyes yells checking the freezer. 

"WHO DID IT!" I shout looking at the other extras. "What's that?' Shitty hair says pointing to a note on the counter.

I pick it up and read it. I start crying and hand it to the others. "We need to show this to Mr. Aizawa." Raccoon eyes says running out the door. I sit down on the couch thinking over what i read. 

She loves me.

A/N

sorry for the SUPER short and kinda boring chapter. Don't worry tho i will make the next chapter extra long i promise! Anyways thank you so much for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed!