-Chapter 10-

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to see Samantha still lying next to me. I slowly get out of bed careful not to wake her. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see kirishima sitting there with his head in his hands. 

"Are you ok kiri?" i ask sitting down next to hi. 

"What! Oh yea im fine! feeling manly as always! No doubt about it! HAHAHAHAHHA" 

Ok so thats how i know somethings up. "If you say so." i said grabbing a bowl of cereal. After i finished eating i went back up to the dorms to change. I saw that Samantha was still sleeping so i let her be for the moment. 

I put on my school uniform and brushed my hair and teeth. I could hear Samantha rustling around in the bed like you do when you just waking up. I walk back into the room and notice that school is going to start soon. 

"Hey Samantha, sorry but you woke up late so i have to bring you back in soon." i told her.

She nods her head and gets out of bed. We walk downstairs together and i grab my bag and put my school things inside. "Ok ready Samantha?" i ask. She nods and i start to think Come back as usual. She disappears and i walk to school. 

Aizawa looks extra tired today. Hes already asleep in the corner in his sleeping bag. Usually he would at least address the class before doing that. We wait a good 20 minutes before he gets up and tells us to work on a worksheet. After i finish i stare out the window at the garden.

I see bushes shaking and i look a bit closer. Then i see something poking out of the bushes. "WHAT THE!" i say as i notice that its binoculars. Everyone in the class immediately gets up and looks at where im pointing. "Who the hell is that!" Bakugou yelled. Suddenly i saw the figure shift and something else stuck out of the bushes. 

a bird mask.

I start to shake violently as i back away from the window. "no..No..NO!!! HE CAN'T TAKE ME BACK THERE!" i scream as i back up against the wall farthest from the window. Everyone is looking at me concerned and i start to feel myself having a panic attack. I try to do my breathing exercises but there not working.  

I can feel someone holding my arm trying to calm me down but i quickly pull away thinking its overhaul. My vision is starting to blur as my oxygen is starting to get cut off. Eventually the work fades into black.

Kirishima's POV

"WHAT THE!" i hear Y/n say pointing out the window. I rush over with the rest of the class to see her pointing at a bush with binoculars sticking out slightly. I can see the bush shift slightly and something else pokes out and then Y/n starts to freak out. "no..No..NO!!! HE CAN'T TAKE ME BACK THERE!" she screamed.

She had already backed up to the farthest wall from the window. She was starting to hyperventilate. I could tell she was having a panic attack so i ran over and grabbed her arm trying to comfort her. She pulled it out of my grasp with a look of fear on her face. He breaths were getting faster and eventually she blacked out. 

"Guys wake up Mr. Aizawa!" i said as i pulled her into a sitting position. "Kirishima bring her to recovery girls office im going to deal with whoever that is." Mr. Aizawa said running out of the classroom. I picked up Y/n bridal style and carried her to Recovery Girls office. I set her down on one of the beds and Recovery Girl went and checked on her. 

Eventually she told me to go back to class and so i did. When i opened the door everyone was still at the window looking out. A few gave me concerned glances while others didn't even notice me. I looked out the window again and saw Mr. Aizawa and a few other teachers were standing in front of Overhaul. 

It looked like he was ready to have a full on battle. He had at least 7 assistants with him. All the teachers were waiting for him to attack. We watched as he placed his hands on the ground and the field started to move. He shot the dirt and rock at the teachers and we watched in shock as they tried to fight him off. I saw one of his assistants run off looking for something. 

"Hey guys, Y/n said that they were after her. Maybe we should go to Recovery Girls just to make sure she's ok." i said running out the door. Everyone fallowed except Mineta. He was saying something about "ARe YoU TrYInG To GEt YoUR SElF KillED!" i mentally facepalmed as we left him behind. 

As soon as we reached recovery girls office i saw that the door had been broken down. I heard a voice speak from inside the room. I peeked inside and saw Recovery Girl guarding Y/n. "Give me the girl, and ill let you live." One of Overhauls assistants said. I quickly charged into the room hardening my skin. 

"Step away from them and maybe ill let you live." I said jumping on him pinning him to the ground. The rest of the class came in and most of them surrounded Y/n's bed trying to protect her. "You messed with the wrong person." the assistant said as he motioned his hand towards me and then the world faded to black.

3rd Person POV

The students watched in horror as Kirishima fell unconscious on the floor. The assistant motioned his hand at a few other students who then also fell unconscious. "Are you going to let me take the girl, or will i have to get the rest of you." The assistant said in a threatening tone. 

Deku got a determined look on his face and charged at the man his body covered in green electricity. However in one motion he was knocked unconscious. There was nothing the students could do now mater how many times they tried to stop him he would just knock them unconscious. 

Eventually there was only one left standing. Recovery Girl. "Sorry old lady, but the girl is top priority for me." The assistant said as he motioned his hand at her. After she was out of the way he grabbed Y/n from the bed and broke open the window. "W-Wait, N-NO!" kirishima yelled as he tried to get up from the floor. "So it seems you've woken up already. Well to bad your too late!" The assistant said as he jumped out the window. 

"NO Y/N!" Kirishima yelled pulling himself off the floor. He was staggering on his feet and had to hold on to something to stand. "Please, wake up soon Y/n. Protect yourself." he said as he collapsed onto the floor again. 

Outside the teachers were fighting Overhaul. Some of the teachers had already been knocked out. Only about 3 of them were still standing. Principal Nezu, Mr. Aizawa, and Ectoplasm. As soon as they saw Y/n unconscious in the arms of the enemy they froze. "LET THE GIRL GO." Mr. Aizawa said. 

"No. You see shes a very important part of my plan." Overhaul said. Mr. Aizawa tried to launch an attack but Overhaul blocked it by launching another wave of earth at them. Ectoplasm made some clones of himself and tried to grab him but they were destroyed easily. 

The teachers are at a huge disadvantage here. The first in numbers, and the second that the enemy has a plan. Nezu tried to start a chain reaction with the earth but Overhaul blocked it easily. "We'll take our leave now." Overhaul said as one of his assistants teleported them away from the teachers. 

"We lost her." Mr. Aizawa said with tears growing in his eyes. "How are we going to tell the students."

"How are we going to tell her sister."

A/N

Ok so, that was intense. I just created a battle scene on my own. I've never been this creative. But don't worry im going to be writing a lot more of these things. I feel a bit mean for not letting the class help out in the battle but for my plot to work they needed to take Y/n. sooooo SORRY NOT SORRY!