23

My body froze as soon as I felt his rough lips against my own. Shock swept through my heart and all I could manage in the moment was to stand perfectly still.

His hand reached out towards my hair where it roughly pulled my head closer to his with my mere roots. Soon enough, I was pushed against the hard wall. Pain shot through my back as he steadily pushed himself closer to me.

Only then did I realize that I was kissing him back.

He grabbed the side of my waist and sturdily rubbed his body against mine. His tongue demanded entrance to which my mouth gladly obliged. He pushed his tongue in, devouring every last part of my mouth.

My cheeks turned bright violet by the contact. I didn't understand how things could have escalated so quickly, but mostly I was embarrassed.

Embarrassed of how much I was enjoying this.

Suddenly, his lips left mine and landed on the side of my jaw. Leaving wet marks all over, his mouth escalated to my neck. He attacked it mercilessly and I couldn't help the moan that came out. As soon as he heard it, he groaned against my skin and pulled my body even closer to his, leaving no space or tension to be found.

I grabbed the black locks of his hair as he slowly went down to my collar bone. I let out a soft sigh as his mouth charged for my sweet spot. Goosebumps wrapped themselves around my entire form and I gently placed my head back, giving him more than enough access.

He pulled my hair further, leaving his hands tangled up in its long waves. His hand let go of my waist and placed themselves on my ass. He squeezed it abruptly as I let out a yelp of surprise.

His lips found their way back to mine and his grip wondered up to my neck. He lightly pushed harder, gently choking me and I moaned into his mouth.

He pushed my leg up and I instantly wrapped it around him making me feel his large and hard erection. Pressing himself against me softly, I could feel the desire radiating through my body.

The other hand reached forward to the first button on my uniform. With no distance between us, he roughly tore it off.

It was then that I realized what I was doing.

As though thunder had struck me, I quickly let go of his lips. I pushed against his chest as an indication to let me go to which he hesitantly obliged. His heavy panting made me even more nervous and without thinking, I rushed to the door without looking back and left.

The run down the stairs was swift. My legs didn't stop running until they grazed the cold floor of the maid's cafeteria.
With heavy pants, I sat down by an empty stone bench. Looking at the clock, I realized I had about ten minutes left on my break before I had to... return.

The top of my uniform was grazed up and almost fully torn off. The rest of the clothing wasn't a big hurrah either. The short skirt that each maid was forced to wear was highly unpresentable, no doubt thanks to the tight grip Alister kept on it as he pulled it higher.

My hair was a complete mess and I was sure my entire face still kept its flushed appearance. Alister had really done a number on me.

Alister.

At the thought of him, panic arrived in the pit of my stomach as the bile slowly rose up to my throat.
I couldn't believe that had just happened.

I replied every single moment that led up to the kiss, but none of them made any sense.
Nonetheless, I somehow managed to kiss the most feared man in the world twice.

"You look like shit."

My thoughts got interrupted by a sudden soft voice.

I looked up only to find a young looking blonde, whose curious gaze was directly upon my face.