Episode 20

excuse mistakes

Nyla Taylor
Age : 16
Houston , Texas

"Nyla you wanna sneak to this party with me and Javia? Nesha asked me.

"No, I have to watch my nieces and nephew." I shrugged.

Nesha smacked her lips. "Girl, you always playing babysitter, you lame as hell."

I frowned and turned to face her. "Just because I don't want to be fast and sneak into adult parties doesn't mean I'm lame. I just have better responsible things to do."

"That's why yo ass ain't got no friends now. Lame weird ass." Nesha snickered.

"I'd rather be lame and weird then loose and bucked out." I mugged raising my voice.

Students in the class started snickering and laughing.
That's why I hate that I chose to come back in-person, I should've just stayed virtual. Actually imma just ask Jamari can I go back to virtual.

"Bitches always tryna be funny, but hoe I'll really put you out there." Nesha said getting louder.

"Bitches always make up a story when they get exposed. Loose ass hoe." I shrugged.

"SO BITCH WHAT'S UP?" Nesha yelled standing up.

"SHID DO ME SOME." I shrugged jumping up.

"BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN, NESHA ONE MORE REBUTTLE AND YOU'LL BE SUSPENDED!" Ms. Lacy snapped.

"Imma see bout you after school." Nesha smirked.

"Hoe do me when you see me." I bucked.

I was so tired of her and Javia ass thinking they the shit of the school. I hate that I even hung out with them, or even let them influence me. I hate that I told them some of my biggest secrets too. As of right now I'm on both of they ass, and if they sisters wanna jump in I got some for them too.

Out of reflex and anger my leg started shaking really fast and I felt my hands start twitching. I was boiling hot right now, all I was waiting on was that last bell to ring.

I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat with Reagan, Alexis, Jamari, Omari, Khalil, Pooda, and Drum.

F.O.E 🏚

i'm fighting these bitches @2:45 on the dot..

OtherHalfLex👯‍♀️🤍
Where? omw!!

SissyRay 💅🏾🤎
come get me lex!

Bubba 😈🖇
HELLO WHERE?

at my school by the buses

OtherHalfLex 👯‍♀️🤍
Bet

BigO 🤣
Aye Jamari come get me bitch

Pooda🖤
li sis finna do they ass

Drum 🥁🔫
she better or we fighting her ass next

OtherHalfLex👯‍♀️🤍
^

(F.O.E= Family over Everything)

"And why she over there texting her li family group chat mines on go too." Nesha smirked.

"Ain finna do all this tongue wrestling. Just leap when you see me." I chuckled finishing my work.

"Scary ass."

I continued to ignore thinking about how much damage I wanted to do to her.

—-