Do Not Open

Sheila always sleep with the lights on. She is not afraid of the dark. She's afraid of what's in the dark.

Because of her childish behavior, she was teased about it, that she is a crybaby and a wussy.

She used to ignore these mean comments about her, but then she had her limitations.

One night, she gathered her courage and when she lie down on her bed-she turned the lights off.

Seconds pass and eveythings going well. She shut her eyes tight that it seemed like she doesn't want to wake up again.

Minutes passed and she felt an uneasy feeling in the room. The atmosphere turned cold.

An hour passed and still she was unable to sleep. She intended to open the lights again, only to realize that she can't move.

She tried to move her body but her efforts didn't even move a single pinky.

She started to feel scared as she felt a warm rusty smell breath on her face.

She tightened her eyelids to prevent them from opening as she fears who or what  is the thing breathing on her face.

Don't open them, Sheila.

She had been afraid of what's in the dark since she was a child. And she was having a hard time hearing mean tease from every body.

She opened her eyes.

And to her shock, a slouching creature with ugly folds of skin was right in front of her face. The creature has only one hole on her face-and it was its mouth slashed on its skin. There, she knew the rusty smell-it was the blood dripping down from the ugly creature's huge mouth.

She realized, the creature had no eyes.

And then the creature's ugly hands moved swiftly and in a blink of an eye, Sheila also became like itself.

A creature without a single eye.

The next morning, Sheila's body was found missing. And according to some rumors, there had been a murderous kills happening at Sheila's school lately.

Almost all of her classmates were found dead in their own room in their own houses, with a big cut on their faces, blood dripping everywhere.

************************************************************

Update #1.xD Thank you for the wait. I've finished my project and I got a good grade!xD And now its time for my 'scare-yourself-mode'. Nyahahahaha!!xD

I finished early, but I think I'll publish the stories one by one. I just...yeah.xD I jist want to.xD