Knock

My name is Cathy. I had so many creepy experiences about my cousin's house, and this one of them.

Every summer vacation, I always spend a week in my cousin's house. Anna, (my cousin) and I stay at her room in that house. Their house is kinda creepy because of it's creepy exteriors and not to mention its 50-years of age but being with my favorite cousin is just great. At my first stay there, I did experienced some strange things, but I just ignore it since I never really believe in anything about paranormal stuffs. That is, when that day that my cousin went to see some friends downstairs- so I was left alone in her room. It was my first time being alone in that room- and I don't want to be alone in there again after that.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon. My cousin left the house with her friends for a walk and I was watching TV in her room when my aunt came in front of the door where the laundry clothes are. I remember smiling at her when our eyes met and asking her if she need any help but she said it's fine. I continued on watching until I heard the door slammed closed. It almost gave me a heart attack, actually. It was really loud.

Then I heard a knock. A loud, intense knock.

I stood up and open the door and I saw my aunt.

"Aunt Amie, did you close the door?"

She shook her head with her brows meeting.

"No, I didn't. Did you? Why were you knocking so hard? Were you locked?"