The Nun

A transferee student just attended her first subject, and she was about to go to the restroom at that time. She tried to hold it in, since she's not that familiar with the school yet. But she already spent minutes trying to hold it in, but at some point she couldn't bear it any longer so she excused herself and ran to the corridors as soon as she went out of the doorstep of the room.

There were two restrooms in that school- the newly made restroom and the older one. The older restroom was closer to her at the time, and thought that was it. 

She opened the door and as she walk in, she can feel the eerie atmosphere of the room. The rest room was kinda small, and it has two cubicles vacant. She went in the right one and do her business.

But then she heard a loud footstep. Her eyes shot open as she saw a pair of bloody feet in front of the cubicle she was in.

Cold sweat run down her cheeks and slowly look up to the top of the cubicle's door..

And there she saw a face of a bloody nun, with her hands holding the door and staring at her downwards with a distorted smile.

[!] A/n: IDK if this story exists somewhere in Wattpad, in any scary website or maybe in a movie so I'm telling you guys, I DON'T OWN THIS STORY. I've just heard it from my friend, all rights reserved for the owner- whoever she/he is. And also, this is how my friend told me this story, no more no less.

[!]A/n: The picture is not mine.All rights reserved to elena-neriumoleander of deviantart. :D