Dollie

"Then get out of my f*cking business you bastard!"

The red head woman came out of her house in a bad mood and walked for an hour.

Then she saw this old crappy-looking shop full of old ornaments. Antiques maybe?

The red head came in full of curiousity and realized that the shop is full of dolls.

Everything looks new, despite of the first impression she saw outside.

The red head have this soft spot in her for dolls. And so, she found the place interesting.

She walked around, shelf by shelf seeing nothing but dolls. After the last shelf that had four dolls in it, her attention was caught by the very corner, she saw the prettiest among them.

It was a doll with the sweetest smile and the brightest eyes. Alone in an oak shelf.

Just s she was about to touch the doll, an arm stopped her and also scared the hell out of her.

It was a very ugly old woman. What creeped her more was the old woman can only speak one word that seems to be a name. Dollie.

"Dollie?!"

She tried to understand the old woman with her accent and she nodded as soon as she got the meaning of it.

"Yes..she's pretty.."

"Dollie...Dollie..."

The old woman lifted the doll from the oak shelf and gave it to her. She took it from her and the old woman smiled.

"Dollie..."

It seemed like the woman is giving it to her. She smiled and went out of the place with the doll in her arms.

The next day, a small little figure came in the same shop. The old lady greeted the little creature with a smile.

"Dollie.."

Then she carried the little creature's thing as the creature went to the last oak shelf, sitting.

Its retarded,creepy smile turned into the sweetest smile. Its eyes that was full of maggots then shined brightly.

The old woman held the thing that the creature brought. She closed the shop and went in a room that seemed to look like a tailor's workplace.

She put the thing and held a knife,cutting off the head from the body.

She gently caressed it red-dyed hair and began her work.

The shop is opened again.

A pretty woman came in and was thrilled to see so many dolls. She walked around and after looking at the last shelf with five dolls in it, she saw the prettiest among them.

It was a doll with the sweetest smile and the brightest eyes. Alone in an oak shelf.

Then, an old woman came. Just as she was about to touch the doll.

" Dollie..Dollie..Dollie..Dollie...Dollie.."

--------------------------

Obviously this just a made-up story. Piniga ko po yung utak ko.xD

Nabilang niyo ba kung ilang beses niya binanggit yung pangalan?

Napansin niyo ba yung naiba sa last shelf bago yung kinalalagyan nung nag-iisang doll?

Can't get a picture for you guys. Im terrified of dolls.xD

Okay.. I'll try..xD

Merry Black Christmas! Mwahaaha!!xD