♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12 ♕

Ok, so I have decided not to delete the book but from now on I will not post till the goals are completed.
Previously: The gang except Avu reached the club. They were sitting on the sofa waiting for Avu when suddenly the club door opened with a THUD and the people started screaming.
Let's continue!
-------------------------------------------------
As the door fell, the devil gang and their leader (DL) entered holding guns and as soon as people saw them they started screaming in fear.
Jaan- what's happening?!
Reem- I think they are some mafia group
Abhi- me too.
Suddenly DL came near them and grabbed sid and reem by their arms and handed them to his men.
DL- where are u queen! I have captured some innocent people, if u don't come out they will surely die!
Sidreem and the gang were very scared.
Avu's POV
I saw that DL and his men entered the club. They went near my gang and grabbed sid and reem. How dare they touch my sid and my bestie....wait what!? My sid?..... Anyways how dare they, today is definitely there last day on earth.
Avu's POV ends
(for now I will use Queen for avu)
DL- today is ur last day, we will surely kill u!! Is that why u are hiding.......scared?
(she comes out; note that she is wearing a mask)
Queen- huh! Scared of u never....and standing in my den and saying that it's my last day 🤣
DL- look around queen I have 50 men and u are alone! *evil laugh*
Queen- *whistles* Now look around!
DL looks around that all his men are laying on the ground and around 100 guns are pointing at him. He gets scared but acts like its not affecting him.
DL- tell ur men to lower your gun or else my men will these two innocent people *he said pointing at sid and reem*
Queen- DARE. YOU. TOUCH.THEM.AND. IT. WILL. BE. YOUR. LAST. DAY. ON. EARTH! (she said every word separately and gritting her teeth)
By this time his men had started fighting Avu's men. Avu took this opportunity and attacked the people who were holding Sidreem. She freed Sidreem and started fighting. While Avu was fighting reem was scared so she got a little distracted, that's when DL took the opportunity and stabbed avu with a knife!! (near her stomach).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen next?
Will Avu be saved?
Stay tuned to find out:)
Goals:
Votes- 15 votes
Comments- 7+ comment
And last but not least 2+ new followers!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!!