♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31 ♕

Hi guys! Go and check out my second book 👆 and do read and vomment! Anyways let's start,
Previously: Avu went to her den and called Brian to come and meet her there after having dinner. When Sid found out she hasn't eaten anything except breakfast for a week, he tells khalla to pack his, Avu's and Brian's dinner and they will have it with her.
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------------
Reem- I am pretty sure she likes u too, since she has met u. ~♥~
Brian- Agreed, ma'am has become a little softer than before.
Just then Sid remembered something and asked,
Sid- Khalla have u packed the food. Angel must be hungry.
As soon as he said that all smirked looking at him! 😏
Sid- Not now guys, angel must be waiting for Brian and probably very angry!
Brian- That is the only reason I am taking u with me. U are the only one who can calm ma'am down or else I will be dead! Anyways u have seen her angry and dangerous side, still u call her angel?
Sid- Yeah cause I know the reason behind her anger and sadness. I know from the inside she is just like a kid, cute and kind hearted. And plus being a mafia she has only done good and nothing bad.
All smiled hearing his answer.
Khalla- ok here is ur, Muskaan's and Brian's dinner. Now go my Muskaan must be waiting.
After taking the boxes the y both left in Brian's car. They reached the den and went towards Avu's cabin. They both entered and saw Avu was busy in her computer typing something.
Brian- Umm....... Queen I am here, but what are u typing.
Avu- Ur termination letter!
Brian- What!?! I know I am late but don't fire me.......... (he kept on blabbering, but he was cut by chuckling sound)
They saw Avneet chuckling.... They both were shocked especially Brian!
Avu- Don't worry Brian I am not gonna fire u, I know u were late because khalla must be feeding u a lot of food and not letting u go and anyways I was just completing some work emails. (looking up from her computer) What are u doing here Ashu!!!!! (surprised)
Sid- I am here to feed u dinner
Avu (glaring at Brian)- I had my dinner
Sid went near hear pulled her towards him and said,
Sid- Look me in the eye and say this.

Avu couldn't lie to him, so she said, Avu- Fine I didn't have dinner, but there was no need for u to come here

Avu- Fine I didn't have dinner, but there was no need for u to come here. What if someone saw u and they get to know u are related to me? What if they harm u or ur family? What if (she was cut by a hand on her mouth)

 What if someone saw u and they get to know u are related to me? What if they harm u or ur family? What if (she was cut by a hand on her mouth)

Sid- U are very important to me and if something happens to u if u don't eat, them what will I do. So, now sit on ur chair and without saying a word first eat, that to from my hand. And no arguments! (sternly)
And she just smiled and did not say anything. She just admired him as he fed her. He could feel her gaze on him but he first wanted her to finish her food.

(something like this 👆)Like this Sid was feeding Avu and also eating his dinner at the same time

Like this Sid was feeding Avu and also eating his dinner at the same time. Where as Brian was just sitting on a chair and enjoying his dinner. After they finished Sid packed all the boxes and kept it in his bag.
Brian- What did u want to discuss Queen
Avu looked at Sid and was hesitant to speak in front of him. Sid noticed this and said,
Sid- I'll go outside and wait
Avu- No don't go outside, it's not safe as at this time very few people at here in this underground place. Me and Brian will go out, u stay here.
Brian and Avu went out and started discussing something. They were arguing about a topic! Meanwhile suddenly Sid's phone rang and Avu's phone rang at the same time but her phone was with Sid in her cabin. Did picked his phone call and he got shocked. He ran out to tell Avu what happened........

.

.

.

.

What do u think happened?
A few sad chapters are on its way:(
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
Votes- 40+ votes
Comments- 15+ comments
1+ new follower
Please don't be silent readers!!

.

If possible give a shout out to both my books!! ♥

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕