♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 69 ♕

Hi guys!! Pls don't be silent readers and complete the goals :( Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sidneet had a dinner date and went back to the mansion but by that time Avu had slept. So Sid picked Avu and took her to her room. Then the gang, khalla and Sid did some planning for the wedding functions and how Sid is going to make Avu forgive him. Then everyone went to sleep while Sid went to check on Avu. But ended up sleeping with her, cuddling together!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning,
Sid and Avu were still sleeping while the rest were downstairs waiting for them.
Vaish- Where are they? We have so much work to do and they are late!!
Khalla- Yeah, and usually Muskaan wakes up at 4:30 to do workout and training but today she isn't even down for dinner!!
Abhi- Ok first lets wake up Sid and then Avu
Faisu- Yeah, lets go!!
They all go to Sid's room and enter without knocking as they didn't have much time. But when they entered, Sid was nowhere to be seen.
Jaan- Where did he go!!?
Jai- Maybe he went out without informing us? Anyways lets not waste time and lets go check on Avu!
All nodded and they headed towards Avu's room. They all entered and saw the cutest scene ever!! They saw their lovely Sidneet cuddling 😍 Avu's head was on Sid's chest and Sid was just tightly hugging her!! But that's when they realised that it's already 9 in the morning and they have a lot of preparation to do!! 😱

Vaish- Here we are stressing out for their marriage and they are sleeping!! (she said whisper shouting)
Abhi- Calm down Vaish, lets first wake Sid and then Avu, ok?
Vaish just nodded and Abhi went near Sid to wake him up.
Abhi- Chote wake up!! Its already 9 in the morning!!
Sid stirred in his sleep and said,
Sid- Bhai let me sleep na!! (in a cute whining voice)
Abhi tried for 5-10 mins to wake him up but Sid didn't wake up. So Abhi go an idea, he went near Sid's ear and said,
Abhi- Sid, Avu is marrying Vishal!! Now toh make up!!
As soon as Sid heard that, he woke up with a jerk. But still he didn't shout when he saw Avu in his arms!! He saw that Abhi was going to say something but he interrupted in between,
Sid- Shh!! Don't say anything, actually at 4 am she woke up but she had high fever. She is not feeling well, so how about we only do my shopping and some other stuff!!
Abhi- Ok! But someone has to stay with her!?
That's when Avu stirred in her sleep and woke up because of all the noise!

Avu- What happened!? (She said in a sleepy voice)
Sid- Nothing angel, u sleep! U aren't well.
Avu- But we have to get everything ready for the wedding!
Sid- But I thought u won't marry me until u know for sure I will never leave u and always love u!!? 😏
Avu- ab ab.......... Um but atleast we need to get ready! If u wont be able to prove yourself then................... Then I will marry anyone I find in the hall!!
Sid- WHAT!!! NO!!! I am here na, I won't let u marry anyone else!
Avu smirked!! And said,
Avu- Ok bandar, but for that u should start proving yourself!!
Sid- Ok, but now u go back to sleep as u aren't well. Today we will shop for my clothes and other decorations and stuff. And we might even go and see some wedding halls
Avu- But then what should I do? (she said making a pout face)
Sid literally awed looking at her cute pout face, so he pulled her near him and pecked her pout. All closed their eyes whereas Avu was shocked!!
Sid- *chuckling* Don't be shocked My Queen, I doesn't suit ur personality!
(he said flicking her nose)

 All closed their eyes whereas Avu was shocked!! Sid- *chuckling* Don't be shocked My Queen, I doesn't suit ur personality! (he said flicking her nose)