♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30 ♕

Hi guys!! So I am back with another chapter! So let's start,
Previously: Sid brought Avu back. He told the gang what all happened. He then went to Avu's practice room, there they had a few sidneet moments 🤩. Then suddenly Avu ran to her room.
Let's continue.
---------------------------------------------------------
Avu reached her room and locked the door. She sat down near the door and started thinking.
Avu's POV
I hurt him........ How could I hurt him, he is my bestfriend.i was on anger I didn't see who it was! I should distance myself from all of them or else I can hurt anyone of them. For now let's go to the den to figure out who sent me the letter.
Avu's POV ends
With that she sneaks out of the window and left in her car. On her way to the den she calls Brian.
Meanwhile with the gang and Brian,
They all had gathered near the dinning table to have dinner. Khalla was about to go and call Avu for dinner but that's when Brian got a call from Avu.
Khalla- Why is Muskaan calling u, she could have come downstairs and talked to u?
Brian- I don't know, let me pick it up!
Abhi- Put it on speaker.
Brian just nodded and picked up the call and put it on speaker.
Call Conversation
Brian- Yes Queen?
Avu- I need u to come to the den now! (In a cold and dangerous voice)
Brian- Yes Queen, but aren't u in ur room?
Avu- No, we have a lot of important work to do so come fast!
Brian- Queen what about ur dinner?
Avu- U have ur dinner and come, and about me I am fine. Just come fast!
Brian- Ok Queen!
Call Conversation Ends
Jaan- Woah her voice is so dangerous when she is in queen mode
Vaish- Yeah literally shivers ran down my spine when I heard her!
Faisu- Yeah even I have goosebumps
Jai- Let's all remember to never make her angry 😟
Sid noticed Brian was very quiet and a little worried,
Sid- Are u alright Brian? Why are you worried?
Brian- It's just that ma'am never eats food me and khalla literally have to force her. And today it's been a week since she hasn't eaten anything except breakfast, that to she has so u guys don't suspect her.
Sid- What!?!! A week! Brian I am coming with u to her den and I will have dinner there with her.
Brian- Ok, so khalla can u pack mine, sid and ma'ams food, we all will have it there.
Jaan- By the way these days someone is caring a lot for Avu 😏
Vaish- Yeah even I have noticed 😏
Abhi- Who are u talking about Vaish? 😏
Faisu- it's obvious bhai she is talking about........
Reem- My soon to be jiju, the Siddharth Nigam!
Sid just blushed a little and said,
Sid- Guys it's nothing like that, she is my bestfriend so that is why I care about her.
Jai- Ok so she is just ur bestfriend and nothing else?
Sid(nodding)- Yeah
Jai- Ok so I heard Rishav (random person) likes Avu, should I tell him that he can go out with Avu if he wants. And I will even help him.
Sid- Yeah...... Wait what!? Never why would u let Avu go out with a donkey like Rishav, no no no I am there na then why will Avu need someone else! (As soon as he said that he bit his tongue realizing what he said)
Abhi- So u like Avu 😏
Vaish- Not like Abhi, he loves his Angel 😏
Sid just blushed and scratched the back of his head.
Sid- wo....woah I do love Angel but I don't know about her.
Reem-______________________________

.

.

.

.

What do u think Reem said?
How was the chapter?
Pls don't be silent readers!!
Goals:
Votes- 40+ votes
Comments- 20+ comments

.

And also do read my new book and pls share it!! 😀😀

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕