♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 73 ♕

Hi guys!! So this is the last chapter, I hope you guys liked this book. Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu had to literally kick Sid out of her room in order to save them from khalla's room. Then they all got busy in the preparation of engagement. Then they all enjoyed at the engagement. After that they both went to sleep as they needed to be ready for tomorrow's functions.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Morning of Haldi & Mehandi,
All were rushing here and there preparing everything while Avu was rushing behind khalla to make her calm down.
Avu- Ammi! Ammi calm down u go and have breakfast and I will go and get ready. Nothing is left so you can calm down.
Khalla- But how can I relax when its your wedding Muskaan and then u won't be mine anymore! (she said with tears in her eyes)
Avu- What are u even saying ammi? I am not leaving u, ever! Plus we are all going to stay together anyway! Also I will always be yours first and then I will be wife of that bandar ka bacha!! (as soon as she said that both of them chuckled)
Jaan- I am sorry to interrupt but I need to take Avu to get ready for haldi as they boys have already prepared!!
Khalla and Avu nodded and both janneet left to get ready.
After 20-30 mins Avu had gotten ready and as always was slaying in her look. She was wearing a beautiful yellow lehenga in which her waist was clearly visible. Her hair was beautifully braided and decorated with flowers.

Jaan- Sid is going to have a hard time after looking at his angel 😉
Avu being her sassy self decided to tease her back and said,
Avu- Even Faisu will have to control himself, but then again there is no need as u both toh already are married 😏😏😏
As soon as Jaan heard that she blushed hardcore and Avu chuckled.
They both were heading downstairs but then Jaan remembered that she forgot some stuff on her room so she said Avu to go and that she will join her in a few mins. Avu nodded and headed to the hall whereas the boys were performing the rituals of haldi in the basement as the bride and groom should not see each other. When Avu was heading to the hall when suddenly she was pulled into a dark room and was pinned to the wall. She was ready to punch that person but stopped when she saw it was Sid.
Avu- Are u crazyyy!!!! If ammi finds out she will kill me!!
Sid- Oh! So my mafia queen is scared of ammi? (he said in a husky voice)
Avu- Oh hello! I may be the mafia queen for the world but ghar mein I am not. So obvio I am scared of ammi!! And now tell me why u dragged me here? (she said trying to act angry)
Sid leaned towards her ear and huskily said,
Sid- Cause I wanted to be the first one to put haldi on my soon to be wife.
As soon as he said that he applied some haldi on her cheeks and then he rubbed his cheeks against hers which made some haldi come on his cheeks too. Then he applied some haldi on her neck. After that he gently rubbed some haldi on her waist sending shivers down Avu's spine.

Sid- I really love you my angel!!!
Avu- I love you too!
Sid leaned in to kiss her when they heard Jaan calling for Avu!!
Avu- I have to go, byee!!!!
With that Avu rushed out and snuck into the hall and Sid went to the place where his haldi was being held.
Once both of them reached their respective place they both were asked why they already had some haldi on their face and all!! Luckily they were able to lie!!!
After all the haldi ceremony both of them were sent to their respective rooms to take a bath a get ready for mehandi ceremony.
This time Vaishreem went to make Avu ready as Jaan needed to do a lot more work and preparation. Avu was wearing a beautiful pastel pink lehenga with open hair, light makeup and some matching jewellery. After that they head downstairs while the boys were in the kitchen as they weren't allowed in this function as well. All the girls got their mehandi done with the names of their respective boys hidden somewhere in their mehandi design. After Avu's mehandi had dried she went in the garden to get some fresh air. She was so happy as soon she will be with the love of her life, her dreams were coming true and she was more happy then she ever was.

She was just lost thinking about her life just changed and how she thought nothing would ever be good between them but how destiny proved her wrong and now she is marrying the love of her life. When she was thinking all this she felt someone's chin on her shoulder and a tight grip on her waist. But she didn't react as she knew no one else has the right to do anything like this accept her bandar!!