𝑇𝑤𝑜 .

❤︎ aniyah nicole ❤︎

❤︎ aniyah nicole ❤︎

"ughh, what do this girl want" I said rubbing my eyes as I looked on my phone that I was getting a facetime call from trinity.

I answered the phone yawning "What do you want Trinity Olivia Moore? I'm trying to sleep" I said with my face all in the camera.

"Don't be saying my government, ion kno who you with" she said giving me a stank face.

"i'm not with nobody Trin , wassup doe?"

"nothing what you doing today?" she said as she had her camera up putting her lashes on.

I looked around my room and then back at the camera "oh nothing , probably go to the mall or something why wassup?"

"ohh , my momma having a cookout today I wanted to see if you wanted to go" she said struggling to put her lash on. I laughed "damn mfs over there struggling to get that lash on huh?"

"bro yess , I need to get me some more glue I ran out" she said getting frustrated .

"I can tell , where the cookout at ?" I asked looking at my nails.

"it's at her house i'll text you when I get there" she said as she finally got the lash on.

I sat up in my bed "okay just lmk , i'm finna go get ready so i'll see you later" I said as I got out the bed and placed my phone on my end table. "Ight" she said and then I pressed the hang up button.

I walked to my closet and started looking for a outfit to put on. "all these clothes and I don't know what to wear ... crazy" I said mumbling to myself.

I finally was able to find something wear :