𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡-𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 .

Trinity's POV :
"yes mom?" I said leaning my on my steering wheel as she was on bluetooth connected to the car.

"what's wrong with you why you sound like that?" she asked worried .

"Because , them mfs started with me and aniyah start acting weird towards me so I just said fuck it and left excuse my language"

"who? where is you at?" she asked .

"I'm at the club i'm finna leave right now , but kayla and aniyah start tag teaming me telling me to leave if i'm gonna start something but ian even say shit to her she started with me , she accused me saying i'm tryna touch all on von knowing damn well i'm not but she's drunk and she gets outta hand when she's drunk so ian pay it no attention I just left"

"Was durk there what did he say?" she asked .

"durk told me to leave too & me and durk aren't together anymore that's why I been at aniyah's house , he kicked me out weeks ago" I sighed .

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me?!" she yelled.

"I don't know-"

"Fuck that we not finna let no nigga kick you out Trinity and we not finna let no bitches talk to you any kind of way you finna get all their ugly asses back von's , kayla , aniyah too and durk they wanna play games we can play games too"

I shook my head "mom what are you talking about?"

"They always leaving you and shit right?" she asked.

"Yea sometimes but It don't really -"

she cut me off "No stfu , we not finna let them pull that dumb ass shit obviously they doin they shut cause they don't wanna fw you , so what we gonna do is first you know you and von got a good type of bond , when aniyah at work make a lie or something telling him aniyah asked you to grab something for her and then start make him feel bad for you"

"you tell him why you mad and then drug his drink and have sex with the man and make sure you get pregnant with him cause then you can put him on child support and you get the money , make sure to also leave something like a bra or something so they relationship can start falling off she not gon trust him no more after that"

My eyes went big "PREGNANT MOM IM NOT READY FOR KIDS" I yelled .

"To bad , you can put it up for adoption when your done , it's gonna make aniyah mad too , her and your friendship gon be fucked up but i'm over it , I be lookin at the way she be mugging you for example when I was in the bathroom I heard aniyah and von step in I picked through the bathroom and I saw the way she looked at you when you told von to give you a hug AND you put her and von together and now they all said fuck you will talk abt what we're gonna do about the rest after you handle the von situation"

I shook my head "mom do I have to and I don't believe in adoptions or even abortions , ok we can get revenge mama but this is to far"

"I don't care your gonna do it no matter what I say and if you don't i'll plan it my god damn self" she replied.

"Fine , i'll call you later" I sighed.

"ok" she said then the phone hung up.

"I'm sorry about that , ion kno what's up wit her today" I said fixing my hair

"I'm sorry about that , ion kno what's up wit her today" I said fixing my hair .

"kayla why you always startin?" von said lookin at her.

"I'm not always starting I asked her a simple question and she got offended with her depressed ass"

"chill she was like that for a reason" I said .

"for what?" booka asked .

"We don't kno she ain't even tell me and i'm her bestfriend" I said shrugging .

"that's weird" kayla said .

"Yea , but who gives a fuck my birthday in a couple days and i'm tryna get all the way - ... ouu bitch this my song come on kayla" I said getting kayla grabbing her hand.

"dont let me catch both of y'all shaking ass na kayla i'll whoop you ... nunu already kno wassup" von said shouting .

me and kayla looked back at him "boy stfu we are grown" kayla said and we laughed then went on the dance floor.

* hours later *

"bae let's fuck and make sure you nut in me too so I can have all yo kids" I said as we walked into vons house , he closed the door and locked it.

He looked at me crazy "mama go to sleep you drunk" he said taking his shoes off.

"Shut the fuck up, if you don't give me dick Imma go get a train ran on me with yo niggas too" I said falling a lil side to side I was out of it.

He came over there and catches me walking me to the living room couch "I wish you would try that shit on me , I'll do some grimey ass shit gang stop fuckin wimmie , I know yo ass drunk but you gotta watch what you saying"

"Baby?" I said laughing as he laid me on the couch.

"hm?" he replied.

"You remember that one night we got the police called on us because I was moaning so loud" I said.

He grabbed a small cover and laid it on top of me and then sat next to me turning the tv on.

"Yea I remember , I was fucking yo lil shit up wasn't I ?" he laughed.

"Hell yea , but bae?" I said callin his name as I started dozing off.

"wassup?" he replied.

"Do you think i'm wrong for what I told Trinity earlier?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Na ma you ain't wrong , only when you told ha about her touching me but other then that hell na" he said getting on his phone .

"ohhh okay , baby?" I said lookin at him .

"hm" he said lookin at me , "For my birthday can we go to bora bora and have sex on the beach but with the dolphins?" I asked .

He kissed my lips a couple times and then chuckled "You and me yea , but that dolphin shit gotta go folks"

"But I want too , we can have a threesome with them , or how about sex on a yacht" I suggested.

"Go to sleep mama , I luh you big head" he said kissing my lips .

"I love you too" I said going to sleep.

End of Chapter 💘.

Thoughts ?