𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 .

Trinity's perspective :

"Aniyah bitch where the fuck you been, I was surprised you ain't even call me today" I said to her as we were on the phone . I been at home all day & durk been out all day too , but he texted me sayin he was on his way home .

"I was out" she said smiling .

"aw shit with who?" I said getting hyped .

"I'll tell you about that later , but lemme tell you something" she said getting serious .

"wassup?" I said as I ate one of my grapes .

"I was at the studio with von , durk , & booka and -"

"WAIT you was with VON ?" I said squealing .

"Girl let me finish the story first damn ... but anyways we chillin & then a bitch with red hair she brown skin about my height came in the cut talkin abt some "hey bae" to durk" aniyah said .

I put my grapes down & then sat up from the bed "bae?" I said tryna take a deep breath.

"That's what I said .. so then she asked me who I was & I told her off and told her that durk had a girlfriend" aniyah explained .

"mhm this is interesting keep going" I said nodding my head.

"and then she said sum I forgot she called you a bitch & I was not finna let her disrespect you like that so I was finna spazz on ha ... but I couldn't bc von was holdin me back & then she said sum "hit me" von told me not to fight her and I agreed with him I wasn't but you know I acted like I was finna leave ... but then I started popping that bitch in the mouth" she explained.

"PERIOD AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD" I said laughing .

"I put that bitch in a choke hold and she was crying on the grown gasping for air , von got me off of her tho & she said "it's on site and I put that on my dead brother" but I told her fuck her brother but she ain't hear me but I fucked yo my new nails for you so your welcome"

"Thanks bitch , I owe you big time" I said .

"oh and one more thing this nigga durk ain't want me to tell you about what happened which made me feel like he up to something but like I told him that's not my business that's something for y'all to talk out"

"oh really ? mhm I got something for his -" I said pointing at the camera but I cut my self off because I heard somebody come inside the house "bae i'm home" durk yelled from downstairs.