𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡ℎ - 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 .

lm now in the car with von and durk and i'm telling them what happened to me

lm now in the car with von and durk and i'm telling them what happened to me .

"but yes that's what happened and von fuck is you laughing for you just shot a nigga and I was just kidnapped and your over here thinking shit funny" I said mugging him as he was driving laughing thinking everything a joke I almost lost my life and he laughing crazy ass .

"just tell her nigga" durk said smacking his lips at von . I looked at both of them confused and then crossed my arms "tell me what?" I asked .

"Ight look , all that lil shit that just happened was a set up I planned all this" von said explaining to me .

I started to get mad but I was controlling my anger "So what your tellin me is that I got kidnapped , slapped , a gun to my head , stabbed a nigga and hit the other with a frying pan for YOU so YOU could be alive and It's all just some "set up" I said lookin at him.

"what you gettin mad for folks?" he asked shrugging .

"Stop the car von , stop the fucking car" I said lowly as I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it .

He listened and pulled over to the side of the streets then looked at me "you trippin , what you doin?" he asked , but I ignored him.

I unlocked his car door and got out his car then I started walking on the side walk .

He drove the car as I was walking , maybe I was being a little to dramatic , he rolled the passenger seat window down lookin at me walk "aniyah bring yo ass hea don't make me have to get out this car na" he yelled .

I kept walking and flicked him off but he still followed me . He parked the car to the side & durk was just in the car on his phone .

He hopped out and snatched my neck up from behind and then he whispered in my ear "fuck is yo problem?"

I took his hands off of me and then turned around facing him "why would you do it" I asked irritated.

"Bc you called me pussy and ion even play like that folks , so I had to show yo ass wassup by doin that and now you learned yo lesson to not fuck wimmie" he spoke .

I rolled my eyes "You did all of this cause I called you "pussy?" , you don't know how I felt von I was scared when they put that gun to my head and ole dude went & slapped me was the part of the plan too?" I asked as tears started to form.

"Hell na , don't even worry abt him imma deal with his ass later , & wha I tell you about all that cryin?" he said wiping my tears .

"Von i'm traumatized my father put a gun to me when I was little and it's sad I had to experience that shit again , I don't even wanna talk about it bro just take me home and delete my number after you wrong as fuck for puttin me into that position" I said walking back to the car getting inside.