𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 - 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

"durk what are you doin here?" I said with one hand on my hip as he came inside my house

"durk what are you doin here?" I said with one hand on my hip as he came inside my house . I closed the door making sure it was locked.

He grabbed my hand walking me towards my couch "we gotta talk" he said , he seemed serious.

"talk about what? what is there to talk about?" I said with my arms crossed as I was sitting down on the couch .

"Ight look , i'm sorry fo wha I did to you & fo wha I said-" he said .

I put my hand in his face "durk don't come over with this bullshit you ain't sorry , you told me how I wasn't good for you and shit and kicked me out that ain't coo you hurt me" I said lookin away from with him as tear hit my eyes .

He turned my face towards him "Baby look at me , i'm sorry I was just trippin at the time , you kno I love you gang" he said .

"You'on love me because if you loved me you wouldn't just go and kick me out that fast , because if you loved me you wouldn't up and say that hurtful shit to me" I said as my leg started shaking because my anger was building up.

"Stop saying that ion wanna hea that mess , stop crying and come hea" he said grabbing me .

I'm now sitting on his lap facing him with my around his neck . He then started kissing on me , The way he kissed me reminded the way of how von kissed me on the couch . I kept getting flashbacks of that moment of when me and von had sex.

"durk" I said lowly tryna get him off me .

"durk baby I cant do this ... we can't do this" I said , he stopped and looked at me with his big eyes .

"what you mean we can't do this?" he shrugged .

"We can't" I said as more tears started to full my eyes , I just couldn't stop thinking of von . I want more of von and I can't imagine myself having sex with durk anymore . It's like that one moment we had made me obsessed with him just thinkin about it .

Yea I know I yelled at him earlier , but it's something about him that's just makes me want him even more . I don't want a relationship with durk I want a relationship with von and i'm finna do anything it takes to get with him.

Durk put me to the side of the couch and got up , he seemed pissed off "damn that's fucked up Trinity" he said shaking his head while walking to the kitchen.

"Durk im sorry , it's just i'm not-" I said following him.

He turned around and lowly yelled at me "You not what! huh!?"

"Stop yelling at me" I said tryna calm him down .

He looked at the kitchen counter , and I looked at the kitchen counter I noticed I left the 2 pregnancy test I took on the counter and I forgot to get rid of them.