46

After taking a minute, i begin to calm down, i need to be ok, if not for me, then for the others and Edward.

I take a deep breath in and i let it out as i walk into the house.

My foot steps over the threshold of the house and i stop, still

I hear people running to me, asking me if i'm ok, but i just stay rigid.

"They're coming" I say as i snap back to the room "The pack, they've told Billy and they are coming to kill her, because she killed Bella" I say as i look between the others

"What do we do?" Emmet asks

"We do what you wanted all along... we fight"

__________

I walk into the room where Rosalee is, sitting with Renesmee and i sit next to her with Aurora in my arms.

I look between the two babies and i watch as Aurora tries to wiggle out of my arms.

I let her down and she shuffles until she is sitting next to Rosalee's legs

Rosalee looks at me and i nod as she picks up Aurora and places her on her knee as she holds Renesmee in her left arm.

I watch as Aurora touches the babies face.

"Do you think they know that they are cousins, so Aurora wants to be friends with her?" I ask

"I think Aurora recognises that she is a baby, i think she wants to protect her" She says and i nod

"It would make sense, us wolves like to protect our family" I say to her

Suddenly, i look out of the window and i see the wolves walk over the hill, nearing the house.

"Go" I hear Rosalee say and i look at her with the two babies "I promise you, i will die before they touch either of them" She says to me and i nod, running outside as i watch the Cullen's battle with the wolves.

I shift when i see Alice struggling to keep one of the wolves teeth from her face and i jump on him, fighting him.

'Kate?'

'I'm doing what's right, Embry, either join us in protecting my first family or make me kill my second'

He stops for a second and i look at him, before i run off and help the others

After a minute of fighting off one of the wolves i see another Cullen, Esme, struggling and i run over to help her as i watch Jacob run out of the house.

"Stop! It's over you want to kill her, you kill me" He says and i watch as he shifts and starts to fight Sam.

I look at Embry and i rush at him, attacking the next in line as Leah and some others are on our side now.

I manage to dig my jaws into his shoulder and i bite his side, making him grown in pain.

I end up rolling around with him, when he pins me down

'Don't make me do this' He says to me through the link

'i should be saying the same to you, but then again, you are hear to kill my niece so i will and can do this' I say as i role us over and i snap my jaws in his face, landing a solid bite in the side of his face before i growl, jumping off him and i stand, protecting the Cullen's as Jacob fights Sam still.

I watch as he makes Sam bow to him and then Sam growls, running off into the forest.

I walk over to him and i nudge his neck as he looks at me and he does the same.

'We will be ok now... the girls will be safe'