Introduction

Davina is on her way to LA because after months of trying her twin brother convinced her to join the Sway House. She was very, very close with him. She met Chase Hudson through TikTok about eight months ago. They started texting all the time and would be on FaceTime together all night. They had never met in real life so they have been in a long-distance relationship for the past five months. They admitted to each other about a month ago that they were in love with each other. The only people that knew about their relationship is Josh, Chase's best friend Ryland, and Jaden.

Speaking of Jaden, he is her best friend, they have been best friends since they were five years old. He left two months ago to move to LA to join the Sway House. She couldn't wait until she could see him, her brother, and her boyfriend. The last relationship she was in was abusive. Jaden beat the absolute shit out of him when he found out. Since that relationship she has suffered with severe depression and bad anxiety.

Jaden realized he was in love with Davina around a year ago but he was too scared to tell her. Then he found out she was dating Chase so he tried to ignore those feelings. All he wanted was his best friend to be happy and if she was happy with Chase that was all that mattered to him.

Davina loves to sing and is amazing at it but she was too scared to release any. Until Jaden convinced her how amazing her singing was. So one of the first thing she was going to do was go to the studio with him in LA.

Jaden's mom, Amy, and Josh and Davina's mom, Ella, have been best friends since high school. Ella moved to Canada for her job where she met her husband and had kids. When they were five they moved back to Tennessee where they met Jaden. Ella and Amy were best friends right until Ella fell off the deep end.

As soon as Davina and Josh turned 15 their dad filed for divorce and left. They haven't seen him since. Her mom got really into drugs and alcohol and she hasn't been the same since. They barely saw her. She was rarely at the house and when she was home she was passed out drunk on the couch. Which always broke Davina's heart as she missed her mom's glowing smile that could light up a room. Jaden and his family were really there for her and Josh. Amy and John being like a second pair of parents to the twins.

So with that here is  "Childhood Bestfriend"