Chapter Thirty-Three

"It's getting late. We should go home." I said standing up as Jaden and I sat on the beach.

"Fine." He groaned before standing up.

He smiled at me before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jaden!" I shouted with laughter.

He ran into the water and spun around. Both of us were laughing very loudly.

"Jaden I swear if you drop me."

"I would never."

He gently sat me back down once he walked back into the sand. He placed his hands on the sides of my face and pulled me into a kiss.

"Now we can go." He said taking a step back.

But he tripped and fell right on his ass causing me to break out into loud laughter. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear causing my laughter to stop. As I started into his eyes, I knew he was it for me. I could see my entire future swimming in his beautiful blue eyes. He was everything she ever wanted.

He was her forever and she was his.

The End

A/N : I started this book a long time ago and I paused it a while back. I knew I was never going to truly finish it, so this was just a way to easily wrap up the book since it bothered me just having it on pause forever. Thank you for all the support on the very first book I wrote. I can't believe this got over 20k reads! If any of you are fans of Teen Wolf, Stranger Things, Outer Banks, Deadly Class, or The Summer I Turned Pretty, I have several books about several different characters from each show that will be out soon. Again, thank you all for the support and I apologize for not truly finishing the book.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 (ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴ ʜᴏssʟᴇʀ) 🎉