Chapter Five

Nessa's POV

As soon as Josh walked out my apartment I texted Jaden to see where they were. He told me the beach. I grab my keys and go out the door. The beach is like three minutes from here so I run there.

I get to the beach to see Davina wrapped up in Jaden's arms. I walk over and see she's asleep. Jaden glances up at me.

Jaden: "She wore herself out from crying so much." he said looking back at her with a hurt voice.

Nessa: "Let's take her to sway." I say softly

He nods before handing me her car keys so I can drive it back to Sway. He picks her up bridal style and walks her to his car. He softly sets her in the passenger seat before walking around and getting in the driver's seat. I go get in her car and head to sway.

Jaden's POV
I get to Sway and pick her up bridal style again. Before walking in the front door and walking up to my bedroom. I laid her in my bed and put a blanket over her. God it's breaks my heart seeing her hurt like this. I sat in my gaming chair which was only a few inches from my bed.

A few minutes later Nessa came in and sat at the end of my bed by Davina's feet.

Nessa: "She hasn't woken up?" she says softly

Jaden: "No" I say looking at Davina

Nessa: "You're in love with her aren't you? I can see it in your eyes."

Jaden: "Who wouldn't be? I don't understand how someone can have someone as perfect as Davina and cheat on her."

Josh walked in before Nessa could reply. His eyes directly on his sister with a sad look on his face. I look at his hands and see his bruised knuckles.

Nessa: "You are a good brother."

Josh: "I try to be."

Josh and Nessa went to go get food for when Davina wakes up. It's about 8pm now. I just walked out of the bathroom to see Davina slowly sitting up. I walked over to her. She immediately pulled me into a hug. We were like that for a little while.

Davina: "Imma go shower. Can I borrow a hoodie?" She said softly

Jaden: "Yes of course."

I walk over to my closet and grab out one of my hoodies. I walked back over and handed it to her. She got up to go to her room to shower. Before she walked out the door she turned to look at me.

"Thanks Jaden. For everything." She said before walking out.

Davina's POV
(the next day)

~davinarichards posted a tiktok~