Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Salam.
I know y'all might not have been expecting this update to be an epilogue but it is.
The title of the next book still on Karim and whomever(I'm not giving anything out.😴🙂😁😂) is somewhere in this chapter.
Can you find it?
And do not worry. The first chapter will be up by next week In Shaa Allah you don't have to wait or I don't have to go on any long hiatus first.
I do hope y'all will like the next book too😪❤️
_____________________________

"Is everything okay with Samia?" Zaira asked as she took Samia from Karim's hand.

"Her doctor said she's fine. Everything's okay with her." Karim answered her and kissed her forehead.

"That's nice. Right, Samia? You're the cutest thing ever!" Zaira cooed and Samia giggled.

"She's going to be 1 soon." Karim informed her.

"Really? That means a lot has happened in this one year. You'd think it's been over a decade." Zaira chuckled.

"You're going to have a big party?" Zaira sniggered.

"Maybe when she's older and more aware. I just want her to spend her first birthday with family. People she knows." Karim said.

"What've you been up to the whole day?" Karim asked her.

"Nothing, really."

"Okay. Anything you want to do now..."

Zaira smirked.

"A tumble in the sheets..." She walked closer to Karim and caressed his face with her free hand.

"God... you send my mind to bad places, Zaira. I used to be a good boy." Karim chuckled lightly.

"Good boy my foot." Zaira laughed.

"I was. I still am."

"Samia's here so that can't happen anyways."

"Anything child friendly you want to do?" Karim asked again.

Zaira thought for a moment before smiling.

"Are you up for a late afternoon spar with me?" She smirked.

"You want to fight with me?" Karim arched a brow.

"That's what sparring means right?"

"I know but why would you want to fight with me? What if I hurt you?" Karim frowned slightly.

"What if I hurt you instead?"

"I don't want to hit you, Zaira." Karim shook his head.

"Let's see if you can land a hit in the first place."

"Zaira..."

"Karim..."

"If it's getting a bit hard I'll tell you and we can stop. I just want to get my limbs moving. And I want to see how you fight without a gun." Zaira pouted sadly.

Karim sighed.

"Please, Karim. Just this one time. This will be the last time. I promise." Zaira pleaded.

"Fine. But I don't like this one bit." Karim muttered.

**

"Done." Karim said as he finished wrapping the bandage around Zaira's hand.

He had wrapped his bandage around his hand already.

Zaira stood up and walked to the soft ground. Karim had insisted they used this side.