Part 8

⚠️Warning⚠️ panic attack

You wake up and you look around, Narcissa is standing in the corner of the room and Bella behind you.

'What is going on?' You ask slowly and you are a bit scared.

'We waited for this a long time, now we can do it.' Bella says smirking. She grabs your wrists and put them behind your back as Narcissa points her wand at you.

'Cissy? What is this?!' You yell.

She mumbled a spell and a horrible pain shoots through your body. Your shaking and you fall to the ground and then...

You wake up

You are sweating and breathing loud, you feel tears stream down your face and you feel like your having a panic attack.

'Y/n, what's going on?!' You hear Bella say, you woke up on the couch from afternoon and you woke Bellatrix up.

'I-' you can't even speak, it feels like your lungs are dead.

'Sshh...' she whispers and wraps her arms around your waist trying to calm you down but it only got worse.

'CISSY?!' Bella shouts, no response.

'NARCISSA?!' She yells again, this makes you scared and you start to shake uncontrollably.

The door opens, you can't move your head and your looking at your knees.

'What is going on? What happend?' Narcissa asks worried as she runs to you and Bella.

'I woke up on her breathing and shaking, she isn't able to speak, I think she is having a horrible panic attack.' Bella explains.

'Oh dear, Bella, can you gently push y/n her head your way, so she can look at me?' She says sitting almost on your feet.

Bella does as she says and grabs your forehead gently and lifts it up, you can see Narcissa but it is blurry from all the tears. Bella lifts up her arm a bit so you can look straight but also have something to lean on with your head.

'Y/n darling, can you hear me?' She asks trying to calm you but also herself down.

You nod slightly, it felt like you did nothing but Narcissa seemed to see it.

'Okey, what I want you to do is try to take a deep breath okey? We can do it together.' She says and takes a deep breath, you try to but you can't.

'I c-can't.' Are the only words that escape your mouth.

'Isn't here some sort of spell, Cissy?' Bella asks worried.

'No Bella, there isn't, we have to do it this way...' she says.' I know what it feels like y/n, I never had it as bad as you had, I think, but you can do this, okey?' She says.

Bella is confused about what Narcissa said, she probably didn't know that.

Narcissa grabs gently your wrist and massage your hand, surprisingly you feel a bit calmer but your still shaking, crying and not to mention the pain you have in your back. You want to tell them about the pain but you can't.

'So, take a deep breath in........and out.'

You try your best and you feel your breath starts to slow.

Narcissa does this a few times until your breath is normal again.

'Thank you Narcissa, I am so sorry, what time it it?' You ask

You look at the clock on the wall and it says: 03:30 AM

'Oh my god, I am so sorry, I woke you up.' You say getting tears in your eyes again.

'Don't worry y/n, you couldn't do anything about it.' Bella says whispering.

'Are you sure your okey y/n? You look a bit pale.' Narcissa asks.

'Yeah, I think so.' You say and try to stand up but the horrible pain in your back returns.

'Aahww!' You yell and fall on the ground.

'Be careful, what happend to your back, can I look?' Narcissa asks politely and you nod.

Bella gets of off the couch and she helps you up again, she helps you lay on your belly on the couch.

'I will have to move your shirt a bit, am sorry, my hands are a bit cold.' Narcissa chuckles.

'That's okey.' You mumble.

She moves your shirt up a bit and you hear her and Bella gasp.

'What is it?' You ask.

'Who hurt you y/n?' Bella asks angry.

'What?' You ask confused.

'Your whole back is bruised and blue.' Narcissa says.

'What, how?' You say as your breath starts to go a bit faster again.

'You have to take of your shirt and your bra, then I can take a better look.' She says.

You stand up with pain but your able to take off your shirt, your a bit embarrassed now your only in your bra.

Bella undo's your bra without warning and you flinch, you cover up your boobs as she takes it of.

'Why did you flinch dear?' Narcissa asks while you go lay down on the couch again on your belly.

'I had this dream...' you say.

Narcissa listens carefully but also takes a good look at the wounds.

'Mhm.' Bella says, sighing to tell more.

'I woke up here, and Bella you stood behind me and Narcissa you stood in that corner, you both smirked and said that you had been waiting for that moment for a long time...Bella, you grabbed my wrists and put them behind my back and Narcissa casted some sort of spell and it hurt really bad...I think it was the cruciatus curse.' You say when a tear falls down.

'But, that is not possible, right?' Bella asks

'It is possible, if you care enough for the person in that dream, it can hurt you in real life.' She says worried and puts her wand on your back. You grip into the cushion where your head is laying on.

'Vulnera Sanentur.' Narcissa says and the pain disappears.

You stand up and the pain is gone, you still cover your boobs and you clear your throat.

'Oh yes, right.' Bella says and helps you put on your bra.

You look into a mirror and say.' I look like a hot mess.' Your make-up is all wiped out and your hair is messy.

'I am going to take a midnight shower, can we talk after that Narcissa, just us two, please.' You ask

'Yes, sure.' She says

'If this is about what she said about the panic attack, I want to here that to, I wanna know what is going on Cissy.' She says worried.

'Okey, three then.' You say and walk away.