chapter 20

Soooo am gonna bring Julia Hoffman as a therapist in this- yall will have to deal with it lmao, and maybe we will have smut with her, I haven't decided yet

⚠️TW⚠️ mention off rape, sh and dark thoughts

'cissa?' Bella asks frowning, holding you close. 'why?'

'I-I can't do this.. I-' you breath fast and run outside, you run and run but finally collapse, crying. you hear Cissa calling your name in the distance but you ignore it. you have such trauma off it.

'y/n!' Cissa shouts and runs over to you, kneels down and hugs you tightly.' I'm so sorry I didn't knew..'

you pull back and look at her. 'shut up! shut up!' you shout and stand up.

'what?..' she says as her eyes water with tears.

'you heard me! shut up and fuck off!' you cry, not able to control your own emotions, you run inside and push Bella aside and run into the bathroom. you lock the door.

'y/n! don't talk to us that way!' Bella shouts and bangs on the door, clearly not knowing what happened.

⚠️SH⚠️
you have been clean for months but the urge to hurt yourself gets bigger. you grab a rasor and snap it, blindly grabbing the blade and you cut your wrist, over and over. the blood starts to form and you cry. Bella her banging stopped. but as you think she is gone..

*bang*

the door breaks open and Cissa and Bella storm in.

'oh my god! y/n! stop!' Bella yells and slaps the blade out off your hand. you see Cissa sobbing and she runs over, hugging you tightly. 'why didn't you fucking told us?!' Bella shouts, angry.

'I-I am sorry..' you mumble as you cry in Cissa her arms.

'Bellatrix don't shout please, its not her fault.' Cissa says softly, rubbing your back and trying to comfort you.

'whatever, she could have been dead.' she says. 'stupid child' she mumbles and walks out.

'ssshhh darling, look at me, look at me..its okey, your okey, calm down love' Cissa says softly. after a while you calm down and you sniffle.

'I just got the urge..' you mumble.

'let me clean you up darling' Cissa says and she cleans the cuts gently. 'is it maybe a idea to start seeing a therapist?' she asks. 'they will help you get better.'

you nod, you wanna talk about it, you never got someone who really understands you.

'I had a therapist a few months ago, she is very nice, she will help you.' she smiles softly. ' and maybe she can even come over today.'

'why did you?..' you look at her.

'well, I had some problems, they are okey now, not gone yet but I excepted some things, she also does those therapistic massages, it helped.' she smiles. (😏)

you nod and smile a bit. 'that would be lovely..thank you'

'everything for you my princess.' she smiles softly and kisses your cheek. 'get some sleep, I will call her.'

you nod and walk to your room, Cissa tucks you in and you instantly fall asleep.

not very long but it will be more 'fun;)' next chapter