Part 13

⚠️Warning⚠️ cursing

After you and Narcissa got out of the shower and changed in some clothes you two got downstairs for breakfast

Your clothes:

Cissy her clothes:

Cissy her clothes:

'Aren't you cold mother?' You hear Draco ask as you two come in

'Why would I be darling, the fireplace is right there.' She answers.

'Well, it is snowing, and not just a little bit.' He says looking out of the window

The snow is thick with a C (lol just had to put that in) the snow is very high already.

'Omg, I wanna go outside so bad.' You say as you sit down next to Narcissa.' Where is Bella?' You ask

'She went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago, I don't know where she is.' Lucius said sitting in the corner.

You hate him so much but you won't hurt him if no one gives permission.

'I will go check on her, can I take some bread with me?' You ask. Narcissa nods.

'Just, come back when you find her.' Lucius said.' I don't want you walking and looking through my whole house.

You gave him a dirty look and walk away to the restroom.

You hear crying and you knock on the door.

'Who is there?!' She shouts when you open the door.

You face her, she has her wand towards you, tears stream down her face, her mascara is all over her face.

'Wow wow Bella, it is me, y/n, what happend?' You ask putting your hands up.

You look at the bathroom and everywhere is blood and vomit.

'Bella, are you okey?' You ask as you slowly walk up to her. She slowly puts her wand down and gives you something. You don't know what it is at first but then it hits you.

'Bella, y-you are pregnant?' You ask looking at it.' That is great news, why are you crying?' You ask

'It is not great y/n, not when your forced...' she says looking into your eyes.

'Bella, look at me, what are you talking about?' You say and you put an silencing charm on the room.

'HE FUCKING RAPED ME Y/N!' Bella shouts.

You run up to her and hug her tight, you don't know what to do.

'Bella, come here, NOW!' you hear someone shouting.

'Quick, hide behind the shower curtain.' Bella whispers and so you do.

Not even seconds later you hear the door break open.

'Stop crying Bellatrix, you are better then this!' The man shouts and you hear a slap and a gasp from Bella.

'HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS?!' the man shouts and you hear Bella falling onto the ground, as soon as the man leaves you look behind the curtain and see Bella laying onto the ground.

'Bella!' You shout and you run up to her.

'I knew it, the new little death eater, is eavesdropping me.' You hear the man saying and you look behind you, he standing into the door opening.

'What have you done to her?!' You shout

'She disrespected me, so she got punished, that's how it works.' The man says smirking.

'She is pregnant you fucking idiot!' You shout raising your voice.

The smile on his face disappeared.

'And you won't touch her or her baby.' You say standing up and pointing your wand at him.

'Or what little girl?' He says smirking.

'Oh, you don't want to know.' You say

'I am Rodolphus Lestrange, and I can do whatever I want with my wife...and child.' He says smirking

'Everte Statum!' You shout but he blocks it.' You raped Bella?!' You ask shouting (trows the victim backwards)

'Maybe, maybe not.' He says smirking.

You are boiling, your so angry you could kill him but you can't.

'Flipendo!' You shout (knocks object or creature backwards)

*blocks

'Glacius!' (Freezes the target with icy-cold air)

*blocks

'Just give up, you can not win!' She says smiling.

'NEVER!' you shout

'Immobulus!'  (Stops the actions of the target)
'Incarcerous.' (Ties up the target with robes out of thin air)
'Crucio!'

You casted a lot of spells but the last one he could not block. He falls onto the ground screaming in pain, everyone could hear it. Suddenly the whole family is standing with you.

'What happend here?!' Lucius asks trying to heal Rodolphus. You just stand there in shock that you casted an unforgivable curse.

'H-he attacked Bella, and then he threatened me, Bella is hurt.' You say and you run to see if Bella is alive.

'She is alive, but she is weak.' Narcissa says.

'Draco, help me, you hold all the doors open, I will take her to her room.' Narcissa says calmly.

Still Rodolphus is laying on the ground in pain as you walk past him.

You, Draco and Narcissa walk to her room.

'I will clean the bathroom.' You say and just walk away.

When you come there Rodolphus and Lucius are gone and you start to clean up, without magic, you can't see Bella right now but you need to tell someone, what if the baby is hurt.

'Why are you cleaning without magic?' You hear Narcissa come in.

'How is Bella?' You ask not answering her question.

'She is doing okey, can you answer my question?' She says as you drop the mop

'Bella, is, pregnant.' You say and she looks at you in shock.' She is raped by her own man, she told me, before all this happend.'

'Oh no, I didn't know, I-' Narcissa starts to panic.

'Please, calm down, it makes me scared.' You say heavy breathing.

'Please, go check on the baby, I will clean this up.' You say picking up the mop.

'Thank you darling, we can go out for a walk after this is all clean if you want.' She says

'I would love that.' You say smiling and give her an kiss on her cheek.