Chapter 18 1/1

You stood up, looking at the two witches with a smile on your face.' I will send Luna a owl, to explain a bit about the situation and that she doesn't need to panic.' Narcissa gives you a small nod as you walk to the office, closing the door and writes a letter.' Bella?!' You shouts after you put the peace off paper in a envelope.

'Yeah?!' She shouts back, you hear her heels coming closer and she opens the door, poking her head out off the little gap.

'What is the fastest owl you own?' You ask, looking at her.

'Come with me, we have a room for them, we have four owls.' She answers and you stand up.

'Four? That's a lot to be honest..' you chuckel.

'Hm.. yeah, but we need them, if we have only one or two owls and one would get lost or would die it would be a problem.' She smiles and walks with you to the room.' Oh, before you go in, Velvet likes to pick sometimes, don't let her.'

'Velvet?..' You ask confused.

'Yeah, Velvet, they all have names youknow, we are not some heartless bitches who just call them, owl 1, owl 2, owl 3 and owl 4.' She says laughing, you chuckel as she opens the door. 4 beautiful owls sit on a stick, is is a big room and Ir is very clean.

'Oh wow..' you smile and look around. One owl indeed flies to you and sits onto your shoulder, nibbling on your ear.

'Velvet no, get to your place.' Bella says strict and the owl does as she says.

'They are well trained.' You admire.

'They are indeed, what did you expect?' She chuckels and looks at you.

' I don't know..who is that one?' You point to a rather old owl.

' that is our first owl, his name is shadow, we found him all alone on the streets, in the rain. We saved him when he was just a few weeks old.' You make a sad face and pet his head gently.

'Poor thing..' you mumble.

'This lady right here is blue, as you can see she has sea blue eyes, that is why we called her that.'

You look into her eyes and smile.' Her eyes are so beautiful and big.' You smile and give her a gentle pet.

'And lastly this is gringott, my sister bought him as a gift for herself, she worked hard back then and she paid him with her own money, not from the Malfoy's.' She says, as you gave him also a gentle pet.

'If you want the fastest owl I would send Blue, she is fast and very flexible.' She advised and you nod, giving the paper to the owl.

'Bring this to Lady Luna Lovegood please.' You say nicely and she flies away, you look at her smiling.

'We should go before Cissy and the dark lord gets mad, although I am sometimes more scared off Cissy then the dark lord.' Bellatrix chuckels.

'She can be pretty bold if you really reach her boundaries, she was a lot nicer as a child.' She says.

You walk with Bellatrix downstairs, seeing Narcissa saying goodbye to Draco.

'I will be back in 2 days okey? Take good care off yourself.' She says and Draco nods, she gives him a kiss on his forehead.' Ready?' She looks at both off you and Bellatrix. You both nod and you grab Narcissa her hand, Bellatrix takes yours and you aperate away.

(Time skip, 2 hours)

You walk through some bushes.' Auw!' You hiss loudly as a dorn hits your leg.

'Ssshh! Quiet!' Narcissa whisper shouts.

'Sorry..' you say back as you walk after them.' I will go inside, to tell her the plan once again.' Both Bella and Narcissa nod and I run to the door, knocking onto it.

'Y/n, come in, quickly.' Luna grabs your arm, dragging you inside. 'Show me your arm..' She say as she looks at you worried.

'Luna there is no time for this, do you have the pig?' You say quietly.

'Y/n, please..' You can see in her eyes she is absolutely broken inside. You sigh and pull up your sleeve, revealing the mark. Luna let's out a soft and quiet gasp and steps back.

'Now you have seen it, where is the pig?' You ask her as you pull down your sleeve.

Luna nods quickly as she gets the heart in a bag. 'I killed it for you, it had no pain at all, I still feel bad, but she saved my life.' She hands you the bag and you nod.

'Thank you Luna, it will have good use.' You give her a hug as you walk out. 'Be safe.' You whisper to her.

'I will..' she whispers back.

Heyy
I am so sorry this is absolute crap, I am out off ideas
If you have ideas please please tell me in the comments or text me
I am so sorry:(