𝟚𝟚| 𝕊𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

He looked at them everyday. The ring and necklace sat there gathering dust. Wondering what went so wrong.

How did it end up like that? His friends tried to get him to move on... but he couldn't.

10 years later, he saw a girl on the boardwalk. His heart swelled when he saw her.

She still looked the same. Her H/C locks were falling down at her waist.

His feet started moving, but stopped when she turned around holding a baby. Was it hers? Surely not, they had discussed children which resulted in an argument.

A familiar face was walking towards her.

Sam and The Frog Brothers had lost contact. He cut them off when they told him that maybe his attitude was the reason she left.

He had been really snappy towards everyone, including Michael. He realised who it was.

Alan Frog had embraced the girl and took the baby from her arms. He pulled her close to him by her waist.

"What is this?" Sam asked as he approached the two. "Hello Sam." Y/N smiled politely, pushing her hair back.

"You're married now?" He asks looking at the ring on her finger. "Yeah, got married a few months ago." "Have you just moved here?" "Yeah I moved in with my husband."

"And who's this?" He asks gesturing to the child. "This is Michael. Michael Frog. Our son."  "Frog huh?" "Yeah." "So you married her?" Alan clears his throat, nodding. "Yes." "How long have you guys been together?"

"Eight years." "What?" "Sam, we broke up years ago, after I left I came back for a couple of weeks. I visited Alan and Edgar." "We just fell for each other." Alan finishes.

"Right." Sam shakes his head. He couldn't be hurt. He shouldn't. He hurt her. "Congratulations." "Thank you is Michael in town?" "Yeah he should be at the garage." "Okay thank you." Sam walks away in a rage.

"Well now he knows." "Still can't believe I'm back. Come on Michael it's time for you to meet the man that your name was stolen from." Alan went back to the comic book store, whilst Y/N went on her way.

Y/N walked with baby Michael to the garage, he was gargling happily whilst holding onto his moms hair. "Hello- Y/N?" "Star! Hey!" "Look at you! And who is this little cutie." "This is Michael Frog." "Frog? Which one?" "Alan." "I'm glad you're happy! MICHAEL!" She calls. Said person comes walking out the back area.

"Hello Y/N." Michael side hugs the girl. "Michael, I wanted you to meet my son. Who is named after a man who save my life when I was a teen. Michael meet Michael Frog." Michael's face changes to shock, tears coming to his eyes.

"Hi Michael." He whispers as he takes the child from Y/N's arms. Y/N was back and ready to be with her family.